Please read these rules before posting. Rules are subject to change at any time.
To keep a great, helpful and respectful community, all players are required to be respectful to one another. If players can't get along they are asked to simply ignore one another. Racism, homophobia and other forms of discrimination are intolerable under any circumstances.
2. Impersonating other users will not be tolerated.
Please do not impersonate other people on the forums.
3. Necroposting is not allowed whatsoever.
Bringing up irrelevant past topics is how one would describe necroposting and absolutely prohibited. This kind of offense can start flame wars (see rule 9) and many other bad things.
4. Spamming posts to boost forum points is prohibited.
Continuously adding random posts to the forums to boost your post and like counts is extremely prohibited, can have many of your posts deleted and even have your account banned. This subject is never taken lightly.
5. All posts must stay on topic with the original thread.
If a post becomes off the original topic, all users will be asked to get back on topic, if these users refuse to cooperate, their punishments will be handled by the staff members and these things are quite serious.
6. Users may never post twice in a row on the same thread.
If a user forgets something in their original post, posting a second comment is prohibited. The user must edit the original post and add the information in. The only time a thread may be posted on 2 or more times in a row by the same user is when bumping a thread (see rule 7).
7. Bumping threads may be done once every 24 hours.
Bumping is a way to bring posts to the front of the list. A user may bump a post up to once every 24 hours. Application threads may not be bumped, they will be instantly denied if this occurs.
8. Advertising anything unrelated to Project Mayhem is prohibited.
Advertising other servers is prohibited, but users may talk about certain YouTube videos, TV shows, movies etc… Advertisement is a serious matter if a player is caught advertising another server. This rule will be enforced at the staff's discretion.
9. Flame wars will not be tolerated under any circumstances whatsoever.
Flame wars are massive arguments that result in massive amounts of insults. Any found flame wars found by staff members are to be locked immediately and if the flame was intentional by a user, they will be punished.
10. Pornographic, excessively vulgar or otherwise explicit material will not be allowed.
Any vulgar images, links and post are absolutely prohibited. It is revolting to many users, especially those that are much younger. Posts will be deleted immediately and the player will be punished.
11. Spam / Bot accounts will be deleted without question.
Any account that is a robot (not run by a real person) or a spam bot, An accounts meant to spam posts faster than anything else will be banned from the forums instantly.
12. Duplicate threads are not allowed and will be deleted.
Duplicate threads are when a user makes the same thread multiple. If done intentionally the player will be punished but if not the secs on thread will just be deleted.
13. Micro-posting is not to be tolerated whatsoever.
Micro-posting is when a user posts a thread or comment that is only around 1-4 words. These posts will be deleted and the user will be warned then if it persists, punished.
14. Keep threads in the appropriate category
Categories exist in order to organize threads. Please check to see if you are posting in the correct category. Threads that are in the wrong category will be moved.