1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Frogged

1. Frogged
    Frogged
    I've been going through things in life that I've never experienced before. High states of depression, school, and getting ready to graduate is really overwhelming. Just knowing that in a months I will not be *required* to go to school (Unless you apply to college) 2/6
    Oct 4, 2017
  2. Frogged
    Frogged
    Is really weird. But I've got to focus hard on my finals because despite what people may say, this is my biggest year in school. You may say it's dumb because it's 'online', but it follows the same procedure as a brick and mortar school does. 3/6
    Oct 4, 2017
  3. Frogged
    Frogged
    This server means a lot to me, and I enjoyed most of my time on it. But I think it's time to leave it into the past, maybe come back when I don't feel down 24/7. I'll still be in contact here on the forums, or snapchat. I'm not leaving you guys as people. I love you all. 4/6
    Oct 4, 2017
  4. Frogged
    Frogged
    I do have special thanks to certain individuals though.
    @baseballaholic22 for being one of my best friends on the server, through hell and back.
    @Koala_Prodigy Won't ever see this, but thanks for being there for me for the first 9 months.
    5/6
    Oct 4, 2017
  5. Frogged
    Frogged
    @Masteraj12 For giving me unconditional support over the past few weeks regarding my emotional status.
    And thanks everyone on the server for giving me a fun time, most of the time.
    Oct 4, 2017
  6. Frogged
    Frogged
    Also, this isn't some bullshit and no I'm not coming back in a week or 2. If you do see me on the teamspeak, that's because I'm excruciatingly bored.
    Oct 4, 2017
  7. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    See ya man, I know you've been through a lot and I hope the future is promising. Best of luck!
    Oct 4, 2017
    Frogged likes this.
  8. CommanderBox
    CommanderBox
    oh well.. I know you'll be able to pull through after all you've been through. Good luck with what lies ahead in life.
    Oct 4, 2017
    Frogged likes this.
  9. Luke
    Luke
    Good luck with everything that happens, mate, and just remember, you're always welcome back here ;)
    Oct 4, 2017
    Frogged likes this.
  10. Draconium
    Draconium
    Good Luck! Hope to see you on soon! You should add me on snap so we can keep in touch (draconiummm) :)!
    Oct 4, 2017
    Nitromaniac likes this.
  11. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    It’s been a blast hanging out with you in ts and playing games over the years, maybe when you decide to come back I’ll have those clips edited and uploaded. See ya during the anniversary and other holidays. Good luck with what the future holds for you!
    Oct 5, 2017
    Frogged likes this.
  12. Frogged
    Frogged
    Awesome weekend with y'all. Can't promise I'll be on much longer
    Oct 8, 2017