1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ImWithSmart

1. ImWithSmart
    ImWithSmart
    Whalebit, ewald and I have hidden out in a bunker for 8 months now. No one has found our hiding spot, yet Bacon and Wack came too close. We survive.
    Nov 27, 2017
    Bacon, mocharaven, Frogged and 5 others like this.
  2. Whalebit
    Whalebit
    Resources are becoming sparse and Ewald is watching my movements closely with contempt. I never thought I would resort to cannibalism but Smart and I have devised a plan to take Ewald out overnight. Some nights, if we're quiet enough, I can even hear the whistle of abandoned profile pictures as they glide through the wind.
    Nov 27, 2017
    Bacon, mocharaven, Frogged and 6 others like this.
  3. Harvey
    Harvey
    Then I come in with a ferocious woah, and fuck all of you up
    Nov 27, 2017
    ImWithSmart likes this.
  4. Draconium
    Draconium
    You both are just jealous that people actually spent $15 on GOOD, QUALITY art.
    Nov 27, 2017
    ImWithSmart likes this.
  5. Frogged
    Frogged
    Harvey... stop with the dead ass meme...
    Nov 27, 2017
    Draconium likes this.
  6. Bacon
    Bacon
    little do they know, bacon and wack_attack_ know of their hidden bunker, and were just scouting in search for it
    Nov 27, 2017
    ImWithSmart likes this.
  7. Harvey
    Harvey
    HUNTER I AM ALLOWED TO USE WHATEVER DAMN MEME I WANT
    Nov 27, 2017
    ImWithSmart likes this.
  8. Frogged
    Frogged
    It's dead... just like pepe, the harlem shake, etc. It's dead. Just like how you can't revive a dead person, you cannot revive a dead meme.
    Nov 27, 2017
  9. Harvey
    Harvey
    Just because a bunch of people on the internet say that you shouldn't use a meme because it's 'dead' doesn't mean you can't use it. I can use whatever meme I want, because I don't give a fuck.
    Nov 28, 2017
  10. Draconium
    Draconium
    Well, in that case... WHATS 9 + 10?????!?!??!?!??!??!?!?
    Nov 28, 2017
    ImWithSmart likes this.
  11. Harvey
    Harvey
    T W E N T Y O N E
    Nov 28, 2017
    ImWithSmart and Draconium like this.