1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by psandoval19

1. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    so, one of my uncles suffers from some brain damage from an unfortunate accident when he was born. that uncle had a son, but since he was unable to take care of it, the baby was put up for adoption. my grandmother wasn't going to lose a grandbaby, so she adopted him. my little cousin grew up with a grandmother for a mom
    Dec 24, 2017
    Jimme and npeters96 like this.
  2. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    so instead of being raised by a mother, that'll teach him important lessons and set him straight, he was raised by a grandmother. a grandmother that SPOILS her grandkids absolutely rotten.
    Dec 24, 2017
    npeters96 likes this.
  3. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    a few years ago, my little cousin swiped my grandmother's credit card while she was taking a nap. he went on his favorite websites like club penguin and bought year long memberships on them.
    Dec 24, 2017
    npeters96 likes this.
  4. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    when my grandmother went on her bank records, she noticed all these charges. she contacted each company asking for a refund and explaining the situation, but most of the transactions were all sales final. it has been a meme in the family for about 2-3 years now.
    Dec 24, 2017
    npeters96 likes this.
  5. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    he is the youngest first cousin out of 20+, and we all tease him for it to this very day. last night, my parents told me some more of this child's shenanigans.
    Dec 24, 2017
    npeters96 likes this.
  6. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    he asked my grandparents to open his gifts early, to which they obviously said "no." they offered to wrap the clothes in his wardrobe so he could open SOMETHING tonight, but that'd be it.
    Dec 24, 2017
    npeters96 likes this.
  7. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    well, he didn't like that answer. so instead, he told them "If i can't open my presents tonight, i want $100!" that spread like wildfire. within an hour everyone in my family knew, and we all laugh about it. there's a fresh new meme in the family, and i can 100% guarantee all the cousins will tease him for it.
    Dec 24, 2017
    npeters96 likes this.
  8. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    my dad already used it today. i baked some treats for my dog, and i wrapped them up and threw it in her stocking, but she kept following me around because she knows whats in it. so my dad told me "she wants $100 if she cant have any treats today"
    Dec 24, 2017
    npeters96 likes this.
  9. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    and that's my story.
    Dec 24, 2017
    Wombo and npeters96 like this.