1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by MineButcher

1. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    So I was trying to sleep last night, ended up sleeping at like 4 am. I had an alarm set for 7:30am later in the morning. After like 20 minutes I got up, kinda like a zombie and went to school.
    Jan 8, 2018
  2. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    So I get there and for the life of me I can't remember which classroom it was, so I listened outside near the area I remember so I could recognize the teacher. After trying 4 different classrooms I didn't recognize any of them.
    Jan 8, 2018
  3. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    So I just stood outside one until someone opened the door. I walk in and the teacher is like: "You aren't in my class (insert name here)" (had the teacher before) I'm all like is this human resources? They were all like yah, cuz apparently there were more than 1.
    Jan 8, 2018
  4. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    So I'm like "I can't remember my classroom number" or something like that. I think one of the students asked me which teacher and I was like, "he was old." and then kinda used my hand to measure about how tall he was. Half the was smiling and looked at me funny at this point and I got defensive. I said "What? I've only had 1 class together!" Then they all cracked up laughing. I took that as my cue to leave.
    Jan 8, 2018
  5. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    So I went to the library, looked up my class, and it was at eleven fucking thirty. I had a kind of what the fuck moment as I realized there were two sessions for this course, one on Monday at 11:30am and one on Thursday at 8:30am. I've only gone to the one on Thursday so I was confused.
    Jan 8, 2018
  6. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    Go ahead, laugh, amuse yourselves with my misery. I don't care. I swear to god, i fucking hate mornings. KMS
    Jan 8, 2018
  7. lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    Sounds like college alright
    Nobody likes morning classes at college
    Jan 8, 2018
    MineButcher likes this.
  8. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    I don't think mornings like me either
    Jan 8, 2018
  9. lordslaughter20