1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CREEPER__1

1. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    life choices since there are so many prevailing themes in the game that can relate to my life. Instead of a game it felt more of like a visual novel. I might be looking into it too much, but there are lots of philosophical ideas in the game, and that has been making me obsessed with it.
    Jan 12, 2018
  2. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    This sounds really fucking dumb coming from me, but everytime I think of the end/ end song I get sad and think about my life. I’m not sure why I’m so obsessed with it, but it’s kinda like finishing a good book or movie and you just can’t stop thinking about it, especially if it didn’t end like you expected.
    Jan 12, 2018
  3. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    Idk all this shit sounds stupid, but it opened my eyes to other shit going on around me, I didn’t even think I would post stuff like this to the forums but here it is. I would also never talk about this to any real life friends.
    Jan 12, 2018
  4. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    Sidenote: I aint gay fam or a weeb
    Jan 12, 2018
  5. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    Most games dont do what you just described to myself, sometimes I get a huge kick from anime, but most games cant get me all too attached. DDLC got me for a day or two but then i lost attachment fast (i think thats just me being me). Tis a fun ride, unique and original story (and 4th wall breaks are gold).
    Jan 12, 2018
    Hypris likes this.
  6. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    I think it’s just I’ve been feeling more sad than usual, and stressed because of finals, and projects in school. It’s like being depressed, but knowing what’s wrong. I’ve just been questioning my life choices, and what I could have done better.
    Jan 12, 2018
    Hypris and Masteraj12 like this.
  7. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    Maybe it’s just meme withdrawal
    Jan 12, 2018
  8. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    I relate to School shooter RP to well
    Jan 12, 2018
    CREEPER__1 likes this.