1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Masteraj12

1. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    Its just so fucking amazing how i can tell people to be more confident in themselves and try to make people embrace themselves yet i cant do the same for myself
    Feb 8, 2018
  2. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    I have so many things i can be proud of, so many opportunities others dont but instead i get caught up sulking over the dumbest shit and hating myself
    Feb 8, 2018
  3. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    whats great is anyone else who had what i had would be grateful for it but i just take everything i have for granted. i dont fucking realize how lucky i am and then i go around and bitch and moan that i wish things were different
    Feb 8, 2018
  4. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    Normally i feign confidence to appease myself and make myself feel better but for the first time in a while it hasnt worked out so well
    Feb 8, 2018
  5. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    it just feels so fucking bad knowing that ive been giving so many of these chances and this absolute luxury and i still dont see the value in it, im just ungrateful.
    Feb 8, 2018
  6. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    Sometimes i wish reality would hit me harder so i can grow a pair and just walk forward confidently but that seems too far fetched for me.
    Feb 8, 2018
  7. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    sorry for the rant, hoping this doesnt become common. it seems im starting to do this more and im hoping to tone it down
    Feb 8, 2018
  8. baseballaholic22
    baseballaholic22
    If you need to talk just pull me into a room (this isn't a choice you shall pull me into a room)
    Feb 8, 2018
  9. Kevin
    Kevin
    DUDE, go to a fighting club and join for a day! Beat a punching bag and just let it all out, then eat some ice cream or hug a dog.
    Feb 8, 2018
  10. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    I'd give you the same advice I give myself; everyone's emotions and problems are important, regardless of whether or not how big or small they are
    Feb 9, 2018
  11. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    Just because one problem is worse than another doesn't mean your problems aren't real and important too. Sometimes the smallest things can cause the biggest issues, like your internet dying when you're in the middle of something
    Feb 9, 2018
  12. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    Don't worry too much about others, you need to be happy yourself to be able to support and help others, having something like the project mayhem forums to rant is always a good idea :)
    Feb 9, 2018