1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hypris

1. Kevin
    Kevin
    Yea??? Well... Eh... It's disappointing and not dissapointing!!
    Mar 30, 2018
  2. Agent40
    Agent40
    Yes they are, and it also shows how stupid people are.
    Mar 30, 2018
    Hypris likes this.
  3. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    provide a better one
    Mar 31, 2018
    Jinxy, lobster, Agent40 and 2 others like this.
  4. Hypris
    Hypris
    Psan I’m on vacation now but when I get home I’m planning on making a pretty big thread, let’s see how it turns out
    Mar 31, 2018
    Hoozier likes this.
  5. Kevin
    Kevin
    Hypris, you know I got respect for you and shit. So I will tell you this, please make it something new? It's the same over and over again and I think everyone got it, make it unique and not a thread that's the same just bigger.
    Mar 31, 2018
  6. lobster
    lobster
    Hypris ily and you know that, but I kinda agree with Kevin and psan
    Mar 31, 2018
  7. Hypris
    Hypris
    Well it’s going to be my thoughts on fixing the server. I’ve put a lot of time into thinking about what could actually work as well as that the chance this works at the stage we are at.
    Mar 31, 2018
  8. Hypris
    Hypris
    It involves a lot of suggestions that have been presented within the past few years, many of which I totally rejected because of the status of the server at the time but now I think is a good start because of the point we are at now
    Mar 31, 2018
  9. Hypris
    Hypris
    But, it’s not going to provide a 100% will fix the server map, as I don’t know what will work, but it’s just my opinion. I think trying anything is better for the server now than to just let it sit though
    Mar 31, 2018
  10. Hoozier
    Hoozier
    Thou shalt not commit a logical fallacy
    Mar 31, 2018