1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by maxben34

1. maxben34
    maxben34
    It's been really great being in charge of PM for the past 3.5 years, but it's time to finally move on.
    Apr 1, 2018
    ImWithSmart likes this.
  2. Kevin
    Kevin
    what no
    Apr 1, 2018
  3. maxben34
    maxben34
    I'll be taking my talent to Epic Games as a product manager for Fortnite Battle Royale. The good news is that as part of my employment contract I've secured a partnership with Epic Games.

Link your Project Mayhem account with Epic Games and recieve 1000 free v-bucks.
    Apr 1, 2018
  4. Kevin
    Kevin
    wait nvm i gotchu
    Apr 1, 2018
  5. maxben34
    maxben34
    Anyways, I've had an awesome time here and I'm sad to move on. I'll still be around on the teamspeak sometimes. @jackson30007 please remove my ranks when you have time.
    Apr 1, 2018
    ImWithSmart likes this.
  6. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    /aprilfools
    Apr 1, 2018
    npeters96, Draconium, Hypris and 2 others like this.
  7. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    Uhh guys this isnt a joke, grats messages were sent last night in slack to Jack on full promotion... https://imgur.com/a/avAOy
    Apr 1, 2018
  8. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    Its truly been an honor working with you Ben. You and Jack held together the most fun I have ever had on a server, its tough to see you go. Good luck on all in the future, always come back to say hi.
    Apr 1, 2018
  9. Kevin
    Kevin
    yea sure and I got pregnant
    Apr 1, 2018
  10. HaleStorm
    HaleStorm
    Uhh guys this isn’t a joke. In a private message that only the mods can use we said gz to jack at 3 A.M. If u don’t believe me I have photo evidence of the two last messages on the group text https://m.imgur.com/a/avAOy . You idiots thought this was a joke.
    Apr 1, 2018
  11. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    not idiots, just jokesters.
    Apr 1, 2018
    npeters96 and HaleStorm like this.
  12. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    @HaleStorm I mean of course the staff would know first and talk about it...
    Apr 1, 2018
    HaleStorm likes this.
  13. Draconium
    Draconium
    I seriously cannot tell if you’re serious. Are you or not since this on April Fools
    Apr 1, 2018