1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Frogged

1. baseballaholic22
    baseballaholic22
    Ooga Booga it’s Roman Reigns
    Apr 9, 2018
    Frogged likes this.
  2. Frogged
    Frogged
    he kinda got his ass whooped yesterday by BROCK LESNAR
    Apr 9, 2018
  3. Hoozier
    Hoozier
    Undertaker > John Cena
    Apr 9, 2018
  4. Kevin
    Kevin
    It's not fake, it's all real but it's scripted. If you pay the people who run it enough before the match you will know whos gonna win. WWE is still fun tho, but the REAL NEWS ARE HOW CONOR GOT JAILED AND LOST HES BELT
    Apr 9, 2018
  5. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    Damn thats a lot of Ketchup
    Apr 9, 2018
  6. Frogged
    Frogged
    Knew someone was gonna say that, but nope you're wrong.
    Apr 9, 2018
  7. Kevin
    Kevin
    The major events of a match are planned and discussed beforehand, and so is the outcome. The outcome is based on how muhc money it will bring, the more money the better, it's that easy. It's been proven many times and the WWE leaders have have said its all staged, even posted some scripts online.
    Apr 9, 2018
  8. Kevin
    Kevin
    And when you say ''WWE's fake'' Everyone will know that people will discuss it, you are basically saying let's discuss. Even the Wiki and every other forms of facts are saying it is staged, you can't trust wiki 100% but every other site is trusted on the front page.
    Apr 9, 2018
  9. Kevin
    Kevin
    As in other professional wrestling promotions, WWE shows are not legitimate contests, but purely entertainment-based, featuring storyline-driven, scripted, and choreographed matches. taken from wiki
    Apr 9, 2018
  10. Kevin
    Kevin
    Saying WWE isn't staged and you never know whos gonna win is like saying the earth is flat.
    Apr 9, 2018
  11. maxben34
    maxben34
    There's a reason why WWE "wrestlers" become actors (the rock, John Cena). It's because they were always actors to begin with.
    Apr 10, 2018
    Frogged likes this.
  12. Frogged
    Frogged
    By the way, when I meant WWE's fake it was sarcastic. I'm positive it was real blood, and therefor it's not fake but the outcomes are scripted which the outcomes are fake but the actors do take some damage.
    Apr 10, 2018
  13. Kevin
    Kevin
    I know it was sarcastic, and they do get hurt but it's all staged :^)
    Apr 10, 2018
  14. maxben34
    maxben34
    I'm pretty damn sure that wasn't real blood lmao what
    Apr 10, 2018
  15. Frogged
    Frogged
    It is most likely real blood, but what you might not know is usually they sneak in a couple of cuts or take something to make the blood thinner to actually make it happen. I don't think it's fake blood altogether, but I think they messed with it somehow.
    Apr 10, 2018
  16. maxben34
    maxben34
    There's tons of health and legal issues related to making somebody take a blood thinner so they bleed more during a scripted event. Also it makes far more sense to use fake blood
    Apr 10, 2018
    Frogged likes this.