1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Agent40

1. Agent40
    Agent40
    So you're trying to tell me that sitting down and moving my fingers less than 2 centimeters while crouching in my chair with my head fully supported is the same as Standing up and moving around at a constant motion?
    May 5, 2018
  2. Agent40
    Agent40
    Sure. whatever you want to believe.
    May 5, 2018
  3. Frogged
    Frogged
    And you guys call America fat.
    May 5, 2018
  4. Harvey
    Harvey
    What does fat have to do with it da fuq
    May 5, 2018
    Agent40 likes this.
  5. Agent40
    Agent40
    How does being extremely sick and not wanting to move have anything to do with being fat....
    May 5, 2018
  6. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    @Agent40 when i come back from school my room is clean because my mum cleans it ;p

i don't even ask her to
    May 5, 2018
  7. Frogged
    Frogged
    If you have to make an argument about this because you don't wanna clean your room then idk, also the sick thing I don't know so don't bash me about that, I had no way of knowing.
    May 5, 2018
  8. Harvey
    Harvey
    You should have been able to see that he’s ill if you look at the original quote ‘IF YOU’RE WELL ENOUGH TO USE YOUR COMPUTER YOU CAN CLEAN YOUR ROOM’ which heavily implies that he’s sick
    May 5, 2018
    Agent40 likes this.
  9. Harvey
    Harvey
    You were just being unnessecarily rude
    May 5, 2018
    Agent40 likes this.
  10. Frogged
    Frogged
    it's also rude to not do what your mother asks you & i can tell agents relatives don't do much because of all the yelling in his background anways
    May 5, 2018
  11. Harvey
    Harvey
    If you’re sick you shouldn’t have to do chores, what kind of mother makes you do that? (Not bad mouthing your mother Agent at all ok bud)
    May 5, 2018
  12. Agent40
    Agent40
    I thought you were joking at first hunter but seemingly I was wrong. I am slightly to extremely sick right now and if you used some kind of logic then you would know that cleaning a room involves dust flying around.
    May 6, 2018
  13. Agent40
    Agent40
    I can just move around as it is without having to deal with the mass amount of dusk flying around while I clean my room (cough btw)
    May 6, 2018
  14. Frogged
    Frogged
    Sorry that I didn't catch on that you were sick, my bad.
    May 6, 2018