1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by maxben34

1. Harvey
    Harvey
    Are you adding statues of the best people in this community? If so, where will my statue be placed?
    May 20, 2018
    Agent40 and Masteraj12 like this.
  2. dank
    dank
    prince harry kit for mci?!
    May 20, 2018
    Diamond, Agent40, CREEPER__1 and 3 others like this.
  3. Frogged
    Frogged
    Merging with another server?
    May 20, 2018
  4. GreetZ
    GreetZ
    hopefully its something that wants me to come back lol
    May 20, 2018
  5. maxben34
    maxben34
    We sure hope this announcement will be cause for a return for many of you
    May 20, 2018
    Agent40, Frogged, Luke and 2 others like this.
  6. Frogged
    Frogged
    Mixed Arcade release?
    May 20, 2018
  7. Harvey
    Harvey
    Let’s just wait and see what’s happening
    May 20, 2018
  8. pistolsteven
    pistolsteven
    Fortnite in Minecraft?
    May 20, 2018
    Nitromaniac, Skyzip and ImWithSmart like this.
  9. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    Magma Bears?!?! Meme Tag?!?!
    May 20, 2018
    Draconium likes this.
  10. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    It's the server player-base announcement.

I hope it's something about YouTubers getting paid or something along those lines.
    May 20, 2018
  11. Hoozier
    Hoozier
    @CloudsPvP It's probably some sort of permanent server change / merge. The server does not have any funds to afford youtubers.

I'm going to guess that Mixed Arcade is receiving a full release, but I've been wrong before.
    May 20, 2018
  12. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    @Hoozier Not trying to start any drama but you can't physically say that the server does not have funds. If you think about it Ben can have his own money, just like he started the server with.
    May 20, 2018
  13. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    I know for the fact it's about the player-Base the announcement as I asked Ben yesterday if he's going to do some announcement about he player Base and so.
    May 20, 2018
  14. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    Time will tell :D
    May 20, 2018
  15. Frogged
    Frogged
    Ben has stated many many times that the server at this point is being paid OUT OF POCKET. So is it funded? Not the way you guys think...
    May 20, 2018
    Agent40 and Harvey like this.
  16. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    Understood, but it still does not mean he can't do something like "pay for YouTubers" in the logical thinking most likely someone will donate from the players that join. So it could pay off.. or call it an "investment"
    May 20, 2018
  17. Harvey
    Harvey
    Tbh it’s a waste of money paying youtubers because a majority of the players don’t stay because they realise the YouTuber isn’t there
    May 20, 2018
    CloudsPvP likes this.
  18. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    True to that, what happened last time? Bunch stayed for a decent amount of time.
    May 20, 2018
  19. Agent40
    Agent40
    Clouds, I think you misunderstand how much money an actual good Youtuber is payed for one episode
    May 20, 2018
  20. Skyzip
    Skyzip
    PROJECT FORTNITE??? THE PROJECT MAYHEM BATTLE ROYAL GAME?!
    May 20, 2018
  21. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    @Agent40 I understand how much YouTubers charge. But why are you all so negative about it?
    May 20, 2018
  22. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    May 20, 2018
  23. InDstructable
    InDstructable
    finally moving to roblox?
    May 21, 2018
  24. maxben34
    maxben34
    No, this isn't an advertising plan. This is a HUGE announcement (perhaps our biggest ever)
    May 21, 2018
  25. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    So nothing to do with players.
    May 21, 2018
  26. Harvey
    Harvey
    Clouds please just stop and be paitient, being passive aggressive won’t solve anything
    May 21, 2018
  27. pistolsteven
    pistolsteven
    “HUGE”, “biggest”. Thanos is being added to Mci as an unlockable kit and we need to find all 6 stones in order to get all the powers. You’re a genius, ben.
    May 21, 2018
  28. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    Hmm I only know of 2 things in/were In motion. But adding Moles as a permanent gamemode is cool.
    May 21, 2018
    Agent40 likes this.
  29. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    @Harvey I'm being patient and not aggressive I don't see a reason for you to say so.
    May 21, 2018
  30. XrayGodzilla
    XrayGodzilla
    Just chill out everyone god we should atleast thank him for doing this and be patient for what is about to come guessing and fightning with each other isnt gonna solve anything keep this post clean please
    May 21, 2018
  31. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    not me arguing mate, I'm telling the truth. But yes can't wait to hear what the "biggest update"is gonna be.
    May 21, 2018