1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Rockin

1. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    Obese alcoholic Pennywise
    May 30, 2018
    Hypris, Rockin and lobster like this.
  2. lobster
    lobster
    I like the new map tho , it's really cool
    May 30, 2018
    Hypris and Rockin like this.
  3. Frogged
    Frogged
    sorry but Kate doesn't have the shittiest perks at all lmao

Window of Opportunity helps pallet looping more, the no footstep one is actually decent, you dont know how many times i got diededed by vaulting and the killer following my trails

boil over is shit ngl

and tbh i see every person has like 1 perk rlly good while others are shit
    May 30, 2018
  4. Frogged
    Frogged
    (2) like Laurie: All shit but Decisive Strike, Bill: All shit but Unbreakable, David King: all shit but dead hard and dead hard aint even that useful

feng tbh has the worst shit, lithe is decent but not up to par
    May 30, 2018
  5. ImWithSmart
    ImWithSmart
    Haven’t had a chance to get on the PTB yet, but clown is a killer I really wanna main tbh. I really like his pop goes the weasel and the window one. Coulrophobia is meh unless you have nurse’s or something like that,then it’s great
    May 31, 2018
  6. lobster
    lobster
    Hunter, I seriously think you're too new to be judging the game on how it is to get a real opinion on what's really good or not. Not even I can't really judge what's actually good or not. I always get a person who has over 2000 hrs telling me that certain things are good and what isn't good. Im not saying you don't have a right to an opinion.
    May 31, 2018
  7. lobster
    lobster
    I'm saying you're a little too new to be giving such judgement on the characters perks and how useful they can be
    May 31, 2018
  8. Frogged
    Frogged
    With Smart having the game since 2017 and me getting it in February, whilst I have more than 2x the hours smart has already I believe I have a good judgement on whats good and what's not in my experience.
    May 31, 2018
  9. Frogged
    Frogged
    And I'm not too far behind you in hours...
    May 31, 2018
  10. lobster
    lobster
    I think you didn't read what I said properly and took it as an insult.
    Jun 1, 2018
  11. Frogged
    Frogged
    If I'm correct, you said that because of my hours I can't say what perks are good and what's not. However, you then stated I have the right to an opinion. And with smart with less hours and you're telling me I have inexperience is yeah, maybe insulting.
    Jun 1, 2018
  12. Rockin
    Rockin
    The windows/pallets aura reading is the type of perk that's going to be a better perk depending on how much you need it. It's great for new players. But it only makes up for a player's lack of map knowledge. The perk would 100% help me, but I was more thinking of the perk at a rank 1 level. I tend to wonder how good something is at the highest level of gameplay in any game I play.
    Jun 1, 2018
  13. ImWithSmart
    ImWithSmart
    I am gonna say tho, I really miss vacuum pallets
    Jun 1, 2018
  14. Rockin
    Rockin
    As a killer main, cya.
    Jun 2, 2018