1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CREEPER__1

1. Skyzip
    Skyzip
    That's amazing to hear. I'm happy everything worked out.
    Jun 20, 2018
  2. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    That is actually fantastic to hear. What was he in there for, if you don't mind answering that (If you don't want to thats fine, its still pretty soon)?
    Jun 20, 2018
  3. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    Sorry I should have clarified it was my grandmother, but on Thursday she started acting strange and kept telling us she was fine. My grandfather knew she wasn’t acting right so he took her to the emergency room.
    Jun 20, 2018
  4. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    When they got to the emergency room she had a seizure. When they were taking her to get a catscan she had a heart attack. The doctor said that what caused it may have been the seizure because the biggest valve on the heart had closed and swollen. They got her heart beating again and she was vomiting a bit.
    Jun 20, 2018
  5. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    They were worried she would have another seizure or heart attack so they put her under sedation for a bit and put her on life support and had a tube to feed her. As they took her off of the sedation and she woke up, we knew everything was fine. Everything is fine again, she just has to take seizure medication now. She has had two seizures in the past, but they weren’t that bad and she recovered just fine from them.
    Jun 20, 2018
  6. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    This time was much worse because of the heart attack and vomiting, but she’s doing just fine now.
    Jun 20, 2018
  7. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    Damn, I'm really glad everything turned out alright. Best wishes for your grandmothers health
    Jun 20, 2018