1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by lordslaughter20

1. lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    In there Caribbean there are only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. The rainy season is from June to November but the key time it rains is June to July since that is hurricane season so Barbados basically becomes Seattle with 24 hr rain on some days. I do remember coming around August tho that is carnival season and it's pretty neat then.
    Jun 21, 2018
  2. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    i went in december and it was BEAUTIFUL
    Jun 21, 2018
    lordslaughter20 likes this.
  3. lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    Yea It's nice around then. Only saying this because on Monday it was raining all day and I encountered a tourist couple in town sheltering from said rain. I then overheard the husband say to his wife that it seems like nature didn't wanted them to celebrate their anniversary. I calmly joined the conversation and asked if they planned this trip and did any research about the island.
    Jun 21, 2018
  4. lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    The husband said no and that their friend said that they visited around this time of year and that the weather was perfect and they should consider coming here for their anniversary. He then said that he thought about it and then discussed with his travel agent about the trip and the agent was all the weather is almost bright and sunny there every day you hardly ever have the worry about rain.
    Jun 21, 2018
  5. lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    Now here they are sheltering at some expensive store in the tourist district of town . I laughed a bit but felt bad and told them this is kinda the worst time to come to the island. It is the start of the rainy season and hurricane season is right around the corner. So I then told them either ditch that travel agency or at least do some research about your destination before visiting.
    Jun 21, 2018
  6. lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    Because it was their anniversary and I just hated that they planned such a lovely day with the false thoughts of splendid weather. So first I told them that if they trusted me to follow me, I took them to a neat cafe to get some warm drinks in them, then I took them to this cheap store to get an umbrella so we could at least go on a proper adventure.
    Jun 21, 2018
    mocharaven likes this.
  7. lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    So I took them to this really good cheesecake place called Cooke's Finest. The wife then said that she was hungry and was craving some fast food so right across the street was the fast food franchise that Barbados is known for as it only exists here Chefette Restaurants (I do recommend here if you ever visit)
    Jun 21, 2018
    mocharaven likes this.
  8. lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    After that I told them it's best to go back to your hotel for now and later in the night if the weather has cleared up to take a taxi to this fancy pants restaurant called Cin Cin for an anniversary dinner since I know that was their plan anyways.
    Jun 21, 2018
    mocharaven likes this.
  9. lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    And that's how I became a third wheel tour guide for the day.
    Jun 21, 2018
  10. ItzCqnadian
    Jun 21, 2018