1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Agent40

1. Agent40
    Agent40
    Or does that kind of logic float straight over that thing you call a head? Maybe I treat you guys on teamspeak differently because you have no respect for me as a person and constantly act as if I'm a joke.
    Jul 2, 2018
  2. Agent40
    Agent40
    Have you ever thought of that Purple? Have you ever thought of that after every rude comment you've ever made towards me. Or are you that big of an attention seeker that you can only do it in front of others?
    Jul 2, 2018
  3. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    Can I get an oof react. You just gotta chill fam it’s the interwebs
    Jul 2, 2018
  4. Agent40
    Agent40
    See now that's the entire problem. that entire mentality. So what if it's the internet? You do it every day, every time you get a chance to insult me in some way. You don't even do what other people do which is mock me for one specific instance. You attempt to create shit for no reason.
    Jul 2, 2018
  5. Agent40
    Agent40
    Now if I'm not mistaken, that's past the point of borderline bullying. This is my official response to you to ask you to please stop. It got old around a year ago and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. Learn to grow up or just don't talk to me if you have nothing nice to contribute.
    Jul 2, 2018
  6. Harvey
    Harvey
    Purple you just got fucked R.I.P
    Jul 2, 2018
    CloudsPvP likes this.
  7. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    ano
    Jul 2, 2018
  8. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    In all honesty I could care less about your opinion. If you want to know why I do this it is because on the daily I hear you talk down to your parents and completely disrespect them when arguments break out you want TeamSpeak to suffer as well bcuz you want us to know what you deal with when in all honesty unless there are way worse fights I don’t hear they are petty and quite small in comparison to others
    Jul 2, 2018
    CloudsPvP and Draconium like this.
  9. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    This leaving on your mic on so we have to deal with your shit is why you receive shit about your family. You have this constant need to feel like you are superior to everyone I’ve listened to you put down other people on their code, basic knowledge, how good they are at a game, game knowledge. I’ve seen arguments when you have been clearly wrong but you will continue to insult other people’s intelligence.
    Jul 2, 2018
  10. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    And this great other people differently shit just being me is the biggest load of shit I’ve heard in forever I have seen you speak to numerous people of the opposite sex you act completely differently I never attacked you on this so I don’t get why it was your lead point. don’t do it for attention I will only ever attack you if deepu and Vext are in the room as they know I’m just joking.
    Jul 2, 2018
  11. Harvey
    Harvey
    How will Agent come back to this holy shit
    Jul 2, 2018
  12. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    The only reason I will attack you in a public space is because you are taking something at seriously or putting down others. I have never said I’m so smart the only time I’ve ever questioned your intelligence is with Vext when I ask you questions I don’t expect you to know and I know Vext will no because we are basically taking all the same subjects.
    Jul 2, 2018
  13. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    And my whole mentality of what I do on the internet is because I use it as a place to chill basically no real life consequences nothing is real and I will most likely never meet the people I speak to so while I acknowledge opinions and beliefs I will always argue stupid points and I never take anything to heart.
    Jul 2, 2018
  14. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    And dude I get you obviously feel triggered but I have not once brought up suicide or disrespected your family. You consistently bring up suicide/depression rates for farmers and heck I ain’t even a big farm. I get you’ve only recently being doing this and once again I can’t care for it but you gotta understand although most of the time I may start something you cannot make this out to be 1 sided.
    Jul 2, 2018
  15. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    let me get popcorn sec
    Jul 2, 2018
  16. Agent40
    Agent40
    "You're gay, change my mind". You and I both know I've only recently brought up those rates within the past 2 weeks and that was only to combat how you talk to me. I've even stated that myself on teamspeak.
    Jul 2, 2018
    CloudsPvP likes this.
  17. Agent40
    Agent40
    If that's the only thing you have against me then fine, it'll be that way. But you and I both know I brought that up to combat how you treat me. On top of that I ALWAYS muted my mic of Teamspeak when my family was arguing. The only reason I keep it unmuted now, is because half the Teamspeak find it hilarious and tell me to leave it on.
    Jul 2, 2018
    CloudsPvP likes this.
  18. Agent40
    Agent40
    On top of that I've only recently started doing that, this year recently. This has been going on way longer than that purple so what's your reasoning behind the rest of it? As well my parents have been rude to me my entire life no matter what I do. I have had to stand up countless times for my brothers and shift the blame so they don't experience what I have to
    Jul 2, 2018
    CloudsPvP likes this.
  19. Agent40
    Agent40
    I treat my parents with disrespect ONLY when they do it to me. They say I'm rude, I'm defending myself and everything I stand for. They're the ones who put me down every single year of my life, They're the ones who make me scared to wake up in the morning, They're the ones who I've taken psychological abuse from every single week since I was 2.
    Jul 2, 2018
    CloudsPvP likes this.
  20. Agent40
    Agent40
    I've literally been told by multiple people on teamspeak "No Agent, keep your mic on" and "this shit is funny". That's why I keep my mic on after muting up every time for the past 2 years. Also it wasn't my "Lead" point as you put it. It was a point that I felt necessary to share after you insulted me and my friends calling me "Gay" and then "transgender"
    Jul 2, 2018
    CloudsPvP likes this.
  21. Agent40
    Agent40
    Everything I've done Purple, was in response to you. So don't you go around trying to act like I'm the one who started this. To bring back the 40% joke, I've ONLY ever said that joke after you've tried to insult me. Have you noticed that? others have.
    Jul 2, 2018
    CloudsPvP likes this.
  22. Agent40
    Agent40
    To finish off my last point, The internet was somewhere I felt was safe for the longest time. It was a place I could come to escape after the shit I had to deal with my whole life. That's changed now, I have people who actually care about me while people like you push me away. I shouldn't have to explain my every action but I'm sure you can fit a puzzle piece together. Happy now?
    Jul 2, 2018
    CloudsPvP likes this.
  23. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    I know sometimes select people find it funny but when you come back and state I’m leaving it on so you have to hear what I deal with that isn’t ok. I see this as you inadvertently saying I’ve done nothing wrong look down on my parents because they have. I stated that the 40% is only recently and i understand why. Also I called one of your friends I trap because there name fits either gender
    Jul 3, 2018
    CloudsPvP likes this.
  24. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    I’ve also never called anyone transgender. The only reason I use gay is because I don’t see it as a heavy insult I see it as like calling someone fat when I know they aren’t.
    Jul 3, 2018