1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by HaleStorm

1. HaleStorm
    HaleStorm
    comments. Now when I check it seems that we are in some big war and can’t stop fighting over the dumbest things. Like no matter what someone says someone else has some stupid argument for it. Can we please think before we post things.
    Jul 8, 2018
    Frogged, Bacon, Masteraj12 and 4 others like this.
  2. HaleStorm
    HaleStorm
    Sorry to rant a little bit but the forums are just toxic. Real sad to see that some people can affect (and eventually kill) a whole community just for attention, or other dumb things. Really sucks...
    Jul 8, 2018
    Frogged, Bacon, Masteraj12 and 4 others like this.
  3. CloudsPvP
    CloudsPvP
    @CREEPER__1 make a template for these type of profile posts that people are making now. And @HaleStorm you have asked a question "But what happened to the forums?" nothing has happened to the forums just some banter from me (i know this word is dead now but who cares lol)
    Jul 8, 2018
  4. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    Clouds I'm going to make this direct as possible, your banter isn't banter. Maybe its just we don't get your jokes, but they're rude and no one appreciates them. We seriously have an issue with it and don't want you to keep up this behavior.
    Jul 8, 2018
    Gokuvsluigi, Harvey, shell and 5 others like this.
  5. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    Many people have told you this already but we don't want this type of behavior here. We're all for having fun, but when you're being rude to others and taking away from their fun, too, thats when you gotta realize "Maybe I'm the issue here."
    Jul 8, 2018
    Gokuvsluigi, Harvey, shell and 5 others like this.
  6. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    You may be having fun right now but everyone else hates what you're doing and hates going on the forums because of you. Please listen to us for once and stop. I've been asking you to do this for half a year now. Come on.
    Jul 8, 2018
    Gokuvsluigi, ellilliv, Harvey and 7 others like this.