1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by psandoval19

1. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    this is about the time i got my foot stuck in an escalator. so when i was in junior high, we had this new york/DC trip and my parents let me go. it was our last day there, and we were allowed to go shopping on fifth avenue in new york. we were allowed to split into buddy systems so i go off with two friends
    Jul 9, 2018 at 10:07 PM
    npeters96 likes this.
  2. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    we went in this one store- it was huge!! 3 stories tall. well we browsed and looked at stuff but decided to head down. now, when i go on escalators, i always casually lean against the rail, with my left foot up against the bristles of the escalator. well as we going down, i can slightly feel my foot being tugged, and before i could move it away- SNATCH!
    Jul 9, 2018 at 10:09 PM
    npeters96 likes this.
  3. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    that little bitch got stuck in the escalator. my friends worried a bit and were like "cmon lets go before they think we broke it" and started climbing down the stairs. but i said very calmly "i cant"

-wym you cant?

"i mean im the reason why it stopped in the first place"
    Jul 9, 2018 at 10:10 PM
    npeters96 likes this.
  4. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    they turned around and saw my foot stuck so they came over and all 3 of us tried pulling out my foot but it wouldnt budge and eventually a worker found us and managed to wiggle my foot out of my shoe, and then my shoe out of the escalator and it had a BIG ASS HOLE (haha) on the bottom of the shoe.
    Jul 9, 2018 at 10:11 PM
    npeters96 likes this.
  5. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    it was pouring rain outside, i had a flight to catch in 2 hours, and the worker starts handing me paperwork asking if i need medical attention and if i dont, i cant sue them and im only 12 at the time and panicking cause my parents are on the other side of the country and my chaperones are god knows where
    Jul 9, 2018 at 10:11 PM
    npeters96 likes this.
  6. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    so i agree like "yeah yeah i dont need help here have this, bye. oh wait yall sell shoes?"
    but they didnt
    and every store around them only sold sandals because it was late march, so they were preparing for summer so i walked around new york with torn shoes for 2 hours

and thats the story of how i got my foot stuck in an escalator
    Jul 9, 2018 at 10:13 PM
    npeters96, Nick, Agent40 and 2 others like this.
  7. Harvey
    Harvey
    I would have just froze if that happened to me, I hope you’ve been more careful! xD
    Jul 9, 2018 at 10:24 PM
    psandoval19 likes this.
  8. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    im very very hesitant on escalators but i still go on them. usually takes like 3-5 practice steps before stepping on tho haha
    Jul 9, 2018 at 10:42 PM
  9. Luke
    Luke
    Stairs are better since they can't eat shoes easily
    Jul 9, 2018 at 11:01 PM
    Nick likes this.
  10. GreetZ
    GreetZ
    when I was young my hand was once stuck in a bowling ball return machine never touching that fucker again
    Jul 9, 2018 at 11:22 PM
    TeamPurple likes this.