1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TeamPurple

1. View previous comments
  2. Kevin
    Kevin
    We are on top of the food chain for a reason, if we would have had this mind set back in the old days we would have been fucked over by a lion. And I wont get enough protein of the products i can afford if I dont eat meat, I will fall together and I wont have enough energy and I will burn it all up. I'm skinny as fuck yo, even with good meat ill burn it all down.
    Aug 5, 2018
  3. Kevin
    Kevin
    Hello do you know about that back in the days we didn't have any income of vitamins and etc? If we only ate plants back then we would never have evolved or gotten this far since we didn't have what we have today. This day we can survive without meat yes, but our dogs still need meat don't they? Should we let them starve because killing another animal is cruel?
    Aug 5, 2018
  4. Kevin
    Kevin
    And culture is a big one here, in China you will see its accepted to eat dogs and cats and sadly its not our place to disrespect it. We might not accept it, but we have to respect it since they don't know better.

I accept that you eat whatever you want if you just kill it in a humane way.
    Aug 5, 2018
  5. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    @Kevin we can't be on top of the food chain without meat? What would happen if we only lived off of plants in that sense then if that is such a problem? We breed cows and chickens and pigs in captivity and eat them. I wouldn't really say we're on top of the food chain because of that. We could be on top on an all plantbased diet considering that will leave our species thriving.
    Aug 5, 2018
  6. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    Vegans are the healthiest people on the planet according to studies and research and statistics. You don't seem to know a whole lot about vegan diets since you think you can't get enough protein on it. In fact, it would be very likely you'd get more than you need on a vegan diet as that is often the case.
    Aug 5, 2018
  7. Kevin
    Kevin
    I hate them for killing dogs and cats, but 99% of the reason why I hate them is that they boil and skin them alive. And you know, nature-made cows are extinct. The cows you see today are actually human-made just like dogs, and their purpose is meat, milk and leather. wich is difference from the dogs who are made to mostly protect and farming
    Aug 5, 2018
  8. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    Does culture justify killing other beings? You could say that in the middle east, it's okay to disrespect women and mutilate people for smaller crimes, and call that culture so it's okay. Right?
    Aug 5, 2018
  9. Kevin
    Kevin
    As I said I CANT AFFORD the diet which contains a lot of protein as they cost a lot more than the diet that contains fewer proteins.
    Aug 5, 2018
  10. Kevin
    Kevin
    It's not okay, and we can thrive to change it but we can't disrespect the people as they don't know better.
    Aug 5, 2018
  11. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    All the vegans I know of have said their vegan diets are so much cheaper than meaty diets. Do you really think rice and beans are more expensive than a pack of meat?
    Aug 5, 2018
  12. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    Educating people are not disrespecting them. If we demonstrate against the Yulin-festivals in Asia, or the Sharia-laws in the middle east, it's because we clearly think it is wrong. You can't sit back and say "oh, but it's their culture" or "oh, they don't know better so we shouldn't do anything about it"
    Aug 5, 2018
  13. Kevin
    Kevin
    If you live on rice and beans you will have a very hard time, one steak will be the same as many many many bags of rice and beans so yes its meat is less expensive.
    Aug 5, 2018
  14. Kevin
    Kevin
    Doing nothing about is also wrong, but being a disrespectful idiot against them is also wrong. Demonstrate against it is amazing, but when those fuckers at the top starts disrespecting the people thats when I cut the liune
    Aug 5, 2018
  15. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    It was an example... Meat, dairy and eggs are a lot more expensive than a vegan diet. There's rice, beans, potatoes, fruits, nuts, seeds, vegetables, and so on. And with all those things, there are all sorts of different combinations. A lot of things are vegan without even knowing it.
    Aug 5, 2018
  16. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    Do you think I'm disrespecting you or their culture now for pointing out wrongs or arguing my point? Or am i telling truth and facts and trying to change things for the better for the environment, health, people and animals?
    Aug 5, 2018
  17. Kevin
    Kevin
    I think everyone should accept everyone if you don't eat meat great, that's cool. And if you eat meat, cool good on you. Meat has always been here and always will, as of today we don't need it but it helps a lot and it tastes amazing and we would never have been here without it. I respect you, and hopefully you can respect me for eating meat.
    Aug 5, 2018
  18. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    I refuse to sit back and do nothing because it might hurt someone's feelings. If you do that, you will never see change. Boohoo, slavery ended and that hurt the feelings of the people who owned slaves :( Boohoo, holocaust ended, that hurt the feelings of nazi's :(
    Aug 5, 2018
  19. Kevin
    Kevin
    Touch your teeth, the front ones are meant for plants, right? the rest is meant for meat, we are meant to eat both. Before we didn't have the front teeth but we started eating more fruits so we evolved.
    Aug 5, 2018
  20. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    @Kevin I do not respect someone who knows it is wrong and still does it. I wouldn't respect a racist, I wouldn't respect a nazi, I wouldn't respect a bully, I wouldn't respect anyone who hurts others when they know there's another way. I respect you as a person, but I will NEVER respect choices that are taken when they know it is wrong.
    Aug 5, 2018
  21. Kevin
    Kevin
    Meat is an important factor in a perfect diet, you will learn that in food classes and as I went two years with it at a professional level we were taught about it a lot. I didn't mean that I meant that you can fight for what you believe in but when it comes to that person you should always respect him no matter what that person believes.
    Aug 5, 2018
  22. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    Meat has always been around, but it has played a minor role in evolution for us and it only causes harm in so many ways. You can literally get nutrients in so many other ways than paying others to kill or steal from animals.
    Aug 5, 2018
  23. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    I don't have to respect people who do nothing about what they know is wrong. Also, meat played a minor role and only does damage in this day and age, do your research please. The things you learn in food classes are outdated, and if you look up worldwise organizations, they'll recommend plant-based diets because they're proven to be better in so many aspects.
    Aug 5, 2018
  24. Kevin
    Kevin
    Today's cows only exist because of us, and without us, they would be dead. So either way, cows will die out. We bred them so much that they will not live without a farmer, its sad i know
    Aug 5, 2018
  25. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    A lot of ads and things you see on TV or articles or school are sponsored by agricultural industries. Matprat is sponsored by meat industries. A recent news article on NRK was sponsored by melk.no. The things they claim aren't true, they just get money from it.
    Aug 5, 2018
  26. Kevin
    Kevin
    meat causes what? I'm serious, ive seen so much be told but little proof and a lot of debunks
    Aug 5, 2018
  27. Kevin
    Kevin
    nature-made cows went extinct a very long time ago, cows will sadly die without us :(
    Aug 5, 2018
  28. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    Would you rather let the cows live a life in captivity just to die, or die out completely if they're useless for nature at this point anyways? Because I really don't think it's worth to sacrifice our environment, health and animals because you think beef is tasty.
    Aug 5, 2018
  29. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    Oh, and about the teeth, I already said I know we are omnivores, it doesn't justify eating meat in this day and age and meat has played a minor role for humans in means of evolution. How many times do I have to repeat myself about this.
    Aug 5, 2018
  30. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    Alzheimers, heart disease, clogged arteries are three big examples of diseases caused by animal products.
    Aug 5, 2018
  31. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    I can give you so many sources with evidence from science and research about this.
    Aug 5, 2018
  32. Kevin
    Kevin
    I would want them be useful to the society, us who is at the top of the food chain. We who have gotten so far because of meat, a change needs to be done I agree. The animals should not be abused or hurt in any way, luckily its not so much in our country but big countries who are all about money and just don't care a change needs to be done. But I will not agree on not eating meat.
    Aug 5, 2018
  33. Kevin
    Kevin
    Meat have played a pretty huge role tho :/ like its only small if you don't think about us being able to think for ourself and actually be smart
    Aug 5, 2018
  34. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    Oh, believe me, abuse definitely happens in our country too. Please provide me a source that says meat played a huge role in our development. I'll debunk it.
    Aug 5, 2018
  35. Kevin
  36. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    Animals bred in captivity will never be useful to our society. They make us sick, they destruct our environment because of the huge amount of resources needed and they hurt animals. Not just animals in captivity, but because of the link between environment and animals, it hurts wild animals and threaten a lot to extinction.
    Aug 5, 2018
  37. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    Aug 5, 2018
  38. ellilliv
  39. Kevin
    Kevin
    I will watch those tomorrow, as I'm always up for learning, as for now, I will just say a good vegan diet won't be for me since I can't afford it.
    Aug 5, 2018
  40. Kevin
    Kevin
    I tried the 1-week challenge and I couldn't afford to get a good enough diet for me to work on school and late night at work. A good vegan diet is just too expensive for me, so for me, meat works perfectly fine as its cheap and it will contain everything I need with a glass of orange juice.
    Aug 5, 2018
  41. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    Cheap vegan diets are available, you just need to do research. Also join vegan groups and local vegan groups on Facebook, they help a lot too. What I'm more interested in hearing however, is just that people will become it eventually. If it really doesn't work out right now, okay, but at least go vegan in the future, that's my goal
    Aug 5, 2018
  42. Kevin
    Kevin
    I'm always open to new opportunities, I will research more on the diet and maybe find a cheaper option.
    Aug 5, 2018
  43. Kevin
    Kevin
    As for one of the videos, I have no respect for Vegan Gains as he is straight up a bully, hypocrite, and a lier. I did actually watch him before, but then he started attacking people out of hate and going after their loved ones so I won't have anything to do with that man as he did something that hit me personally.
    Aug 5, 2018
  44. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    I understand if you hate him, a lot of people do, but the video he made on that topic is worth watching for the factual side of it.
    What did he do tho if i can ask?
    Aug 5, 2018
  45. Kevin
    Kevin
    Making fun of someone who took suicide and making fun of their girlfriend after it, laughing at someone who is dealing with cancer because her boyfriend did something, telling everyone who disagrees with him to die of a heart attack cause that's what we fat losers deserves that's what I don't like about him, the suicide part really got to me and thats where I stopped watching him
    Aug 5, 2018
  46. Kevin
    Kevin
    About him lying isnt really big, its just the reason why he became vegan. He have said two different stories about it and they don't add up at all, and him being hypocrite is that he is very biased. He hates everyone who takes drugs to gain but loves another just because he is vegan.
    Aug 5, 2018
  47. Kevin
    Kevin
    ill watch it tomorrow and try to listen, but if he does something familiar like that I can't take him serious.
    Aug 5, 2018
  48. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    @elliliv showing as in like prize winning cows like how you go to sport events to win. And drought as in it hasn’t rained in quite a while so we need to move the cows so they don’t starve
    Aug 5, 2018
  49. Keldricc
  50. Furiosus_
    Furiosus_
    Wtf this is to long to read sorry
    Aug 8, 2018
  51. ellilliv
    ellilliv
    idk what is the purpose of showing me that @Keldricc
    Aug 8, 2018