1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by lordslaughter20

1. lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    really curious about the fall so does anyone want to give me a detailed explanation on the pros of the fall season? (Actually being serious, no troll comments plz)
    Sep 5, 2018
    ImWithSmart likes this.
  2. ImWithSmart
    ImWithSmart
    Pumpkins, good ass food, Halloween, Thanksgiving, good smells, good vibes all around. Fall usually has the best weather aside from the rainy days. Also, precursor to christmas + winter, another good season. It's got that homey, goodness feeling. Fall always ends too quickly for me :( Side note: It means I get to whip out my pfp's from last year >:D
    Sep 6, 2018
    lordslaughter20 likes this.
  3. lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    Ok thanks for the insight, my family is supposed to be going to America next year but we're trying to decide whether to go during summer or fall. I eat pumpkins like every week so might not look forward to the hype of it, will be looking forward to Thanksgiving since it's not celebrated here but it's the exact opposite feeling for Halloween.
    Sep 6, 2018
  4. mocharaven
    mocharaven
    @ImWithSmart you forgot about the apple pies, caramel apples and apple cider!!! The smell of apple pie cooking is to die for @lordslaughter20. Love the fall!
    Sep 6, 2018
    ImWithSmart and lordslaughter20 like this.
  5. ImWithSmart
    ImWithSmart
    @mocharaven the apple turnovers with soft serve are the best :)
    Sep 8, 2018
    mocharaven likes this.