1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by psandoval19

1. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    I really wanted to get my boyfriend this jacket: https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ittn/
    but unfortunately it's sold out. So now I'ma get him a different Han Solo jacket, a nice one, but I wanted to replace the zipper with a millennium falcon zipper shown in the first jacket. I have no idea how to replace zippers nor do I know how to do any kind of metal-work. anybody got references?
    Sep 20, 2018
  2. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    JUST KIDDING I FOUND IT IM THE BEST RESEARCHER EVER
    Sep 20, 2018
  3. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    ok nevermind can someone tell me about watches? i wanna get a nice watch but I'm poor and don't know what to look for
    Sep 20, 2018
  4. Frogged
    Frogged
    dont say deets ever again
    Sep 20, 2018
    Agent40 and npeters96 like this.
  5. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    d e e t s
    Sep 20, 2018
    Agent40 likes this.
  6. Sundvallo
    Sundvallo
    I am quite proficient in the art of zippercraft and I would be happy to help.

Step 1: Remove the zipper. Slowly because otherwise it won't look as cool.

Step 2: Take the zipper that you want to put on the han solo jacket and just fckin glue it together using various sticky things that you have at your disposal.

Step 3: Send me a picture of it so I can see if this actually works.
    Sep 20, 2018
  7. lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    Was gonna say you have to buy the jacket and a millennium falcon zipper along with it, hen remove the jacket's zipper and attach the new one. You can try getting him a MVMT (movement) watch.
    Sep 20, 2018
    psandoval19 likes this.