1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by psandoval19

1. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    my friend had a hamster and a cat but her mom doesnt want to take care of them while shes in college so she turned the cat into a shelter (i really dislike her mom for that, thats such a low move esp since it was a kitten the mom got for my friend cause she was depressed) and gave her hamster to me bc i offered to take care of it
    Sep 22, 2018
  2. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    well the hamster she gave me was kept in a plastic container, like one of those big storage tubs, with a buncha cheap toys and stuff. i mean i kinda understand considering my friend's parents didnt want the hamster so they went budget-friendly with the habitat
    Sep 22, 2018
  3. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    so i gave the new hamster a separate cage, a 10 gallon tank that belonged to my late hamster, nibbles. all this new hamster's toys and utilities have been upgraded so theres more hiding spots, more food, easier access water, silent wheel, etc.
    Sep 22, 2018
  4. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    in addition, i got a betta, which was living in an old plastic 3 gallon tank of mine. i recently put the betta in a new 5 gallon tank, much nicer than the previous tank BUT NOW MY TWO BABY SISTER HAMSTERS ARE FIGHTING. they're getting older, bigger, and now they push each other around for food even though they have plenty. they have two of everything. food, treats, wheels, house, etc.
    Sep 22, 2018
  5. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    so my predicament is that i need to split the two babies up. i knew i would have to do this anyway, because if one died of natural causes, the other would go rogue and just brutalize the dead body, and because i dont want to deal with that, id split em up before their first birthday
    Sep 22, 2018
  6. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    but unfortunately the sisters are in a 20 gallon, the new hammie is in a 10 gallon, the fish is in the 5 gallon, and i dont have the 3 gallon anymore. i threw it away cause it was pretty much useless BUT IM POOR AND DONT HAVE SHELF SPACE FOR ANOTHER TANK FUCKFCUK IM A HORRIBLE PET OWNER
    Sep 22, 2018
  7. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    oh and i cant just get a dinky hamster cage cause ive owned a lot of hammies in my life and the regular wire cages are whack cause they escape from them all the time and i have a dog running around and the LAST THING I WANT IS TO FIND A DEAD HAMSTER DOG TOY ON MY LAP
    Sep 22, 2018
  8. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    Sep 22, 2018