1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by psandoval19

1. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    while cleaning up the house. i turned around all surprised “did you throw away my lemonade?!?”

and she stops what she’s doing, pauses, realizes, then gasps like “OH NO IM SO SORRY, I THOUGHT IT WAS OLD”
    Oct 1, 2018
    mocharaven likes this.
  2. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    and of course i didn’t really care but i gave her grief by saying things like
    “i just got it today!!”
    “i wasn’t even finished, i had half of it left”
    “man i really wanted my lemonade :( “
    and she keeps apologizing profusely, asking if we have any in the fridge, like she starts checking EVERYWHERR for lemonade
    Oct 1, 2018
  3. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    and at this point i’m walking away, like “nah it’s fine mom i’m just joshing” but my dad comes out his office and i restart the cycle by telling my dad “MOM THREW AWAY THE LEMONADE I GOT TODAY :(((((( “
    Oct 1, 2018
  4. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    and HE STARTS GIVING HER CRAP TOO

“MAN, MOM LOVES TO THROW THINGS AWAY”
    “[my name] JUST TOLD ME SHE WANTED SOME LEMONADE BUT YOU THREW IT OUT”
    “THAT WAS BRAND NEW!”
    Oct 1, 2018
  5. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    and at this point i’m in the other room, and i hear my mom cry out “AWWW, IM SORRY!! poor baby ;-;”

and i start CACKLING cause my mom feels so bad for throwing away half a bottle of discount lemonade

so i start walking back to the kitchen
    Oct 1, 2018
  6. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    and my mom tells my dad “ima go get some lemonade right now ;-;”
    and my dad laughs, saying “she’s laughing her ass off over there”

and my mom sees me, asks what kind of lemonade i want, and i immediately high five my dad because we teamed up to give my mom grief omg
    Oct 1, 2018
  7. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    i told her the next time we go shopping to get whatever brand of lemonade but she just left rn to go get it cause she feels bad. i love her she’s so cute
    Oct 1, 2018
  8. CommanderBox
    CommanderBox
    That sounds horrible lol - Then again I don't know your family dynamic
    Oct 1, 2018
  9. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    we all get along super well, we did the whole thing with smiles. even after the fact i told her to get some for the household, and she knew i wasn’t REALLY hurt by it
    Oct 1, 2018