1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by psandoval19

1. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    but ive been so anal against changes. i dont like joining chat rooms cause im really shy (well like, im not shy im just self conscious about my voice) and joining a room full of people is daunting. and yknow, being a pro-skype user, i had to go through updates, and lost contact with a lot of friends but
    Oct 4, 2018
    OrangeAlex77 and npeters96 like this.
  2. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    skype automatically updated without my permission because its built in windows 10, so i dont really have a choice, BUT THIS UPDATE IS SO FUCKING UGLY I AM OFFICIALLY BANISHING SKYPE TO HELL

and i wanted to share with yall that i dumped my 5 year relationship with skype <3
    Oct 4, 2018
    lobster and npeters96 like this.
  3. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    i’ve heard this spiel more times than i can count. hence the “ive had friends throughout the years try to get me to join”
    Oct 4, 2018
    npeters96 likes this.
  4. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    and i’ve already signed up for it, you literally don’t have to advertise it anymore thanks
    Oct 4, 2018
    npeters96 and Turtleguy2018 like this.
  5. Rockin
    Rockin
    I was also emotional about my Skype departure. It's so nostalgic to me now. But the client became garbage and would constantly crash for me and my high school friends.
    Oct 4, 2018
  6. Agent40
    Agent40
    What about the times I've "encouraged" you to join teamspeak 4 times during that time? X3

And Woooooo she finally did it bois, we won!
    Oct 4, 2018
  7. psandoval19
    psandoval19
    none of y’all bitch-ass losers “won”

i left my baby because he changed so much. lol u think u did something get fucking real
    Oct 4, 2018
    Agent40 likes this.