1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TeamPurple

1. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    what genre?
    Oct 14, 2018
  2. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    if you aren't sure you should watch hunter x hunter, its like the origin of all mainstream animes
    Oct 14, 2018
  3. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    @Garth I see how it is. I still have some perms
    Oct 14, 2018
  4. Garth
    Garth
    I was a bad Garth
    Oct 14, 2018
  5. Jordan
    Jordan
    Yes, I have a good suggestion, no anime at all.
    Oct 14, 2018
    Garth likes this.
  6. Rockin
  7. Kevin
    Kevin
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Cowby Bebop and Samurai Champloo. Classic shows with the best soundtrack
    Oct 14, 2018
  8. CREEPER__1
    CREEPER__1
    Kobosuba and One Punch Man are some really funny animes.
    Oct 14, 2018
  9. lordslaughter20
    lordslaughter20
    Saiki kusuo ni psi nan is a really funny anime, my hero academia for action, problem children for a mixture of both
    Oct 14, 2018
  10. Turtleguy2018
    Turtleguy2018
    Black clover, Soul eater, one punch man, mob psycho 100, future diary, fairy tail, accel world, overlord, tokyo ghoul, my hero academia, sword art online (first half season), ive got more i just cant think of them off the top of my head.
    Oct 14, 2018
    MineButcher likes this.
  11. TeamPurple
    TeamPurple
    Thank you Kanyes very cool
    Oct 14, 2018
  12. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    accel world!!!
    Oct 14, 2018
  13. Kevin
    Kevin
    Fairy Tail is straight up shit, utter garbage and fan service is so fucking huge. It takes ''Friendship makes me win'' story to a new fucking level.
    Oct 14, 2018
  14. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    I mean Fairy Tail wasn't the best but anime is all about those heartfelt moments when you succeed through the willpower and friendship. If you arent into that @Kevin you should watch horror animes
    Oct 14, 2018
  15. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    Death Parade was especially dark
    Oct 14, 2018
  16. Kevin
    Kevin
    Dude, heartfelt? You could see the ending of the fight before it even starts. You could get complete shit on the first minutes and then you have some edgy flashbacks about friends and you one hit them. Repeat that 100 times and you got Fairy Tail.
    Oct 14, 2018
  17. Kevin
    Kevin
    Right now i'm watching Goblin Slayer, that's a good one! I like shows that can kill off mc's, that you can like someone and you dont know if they will die or not.
    Oct 14, 2018
  18. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    Okay I mean on one hand you could only know that much if you watched a lot of fairy tail. On the other hand, if you disliked it how could you watch that much. So basically your two options are; one, you watched it anyway to torture yourself, or two, You only watched a bit or not at all and just shit on the anime based on what other people say. There could be an option 3 but I dont see one
    Oct 14, 2018
  19. Kevin
    Kevin
    I watched the first fairy tail back in 2009 and up, so like almost 10 years ago. They havent changed a bit expect more fan service and better drawings
    Oct 14, 2018
    MineButcher likes this.
  20. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    yeah okay that much i agree with
    Oct 14, 2018
  21. Turtleguy2018
    Turtleguy2018
    kevin you right fairy tails way of solving things is shit but im too invested now to stop watching
    Oct 15, 2018
  22. Rockin
    Rockin
    Death parade isn't horror, it's psychological. Most horror anime are pretty bad, but Another had the creepiest vibes. Fairy tail is garbage, agreed. Been thinking about watching Goblin Slayer. Overlord is fucking amazing but that anime's kinda personal preference.
    Oct 15, 2018
    MineButcher likes this.
  23. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    overlord is amazing, and goblin slayer only has one very graphic, highly debated episode
    Edit: Nvm it has two episodes now
    Oct 15, 2018
  24. Turtleguy2018
    Turtleguy2018
    holy shit. Im 10 minutes into the first episode and wtf
    Oct 15, 2018
  25. Rockin
    Rockin
    Of what?
    Oct 15, 2018
  26. Turtleguy2018
    Turtleguy2018
    sorry yeah i thought i said. goblin slayer
    Oct 15, 2018
  27. MineButcher
    MineButcher
    goblin slayer: hentai for goblins
    Oct 15, 2018
  28. Rockin
    Rockin
    wtf lol
    Oct 15, 2018
  29. Kevin
    Kevin
    Goblin Slayer ain't meant for light hearted people, but just be glade they didn't take everything from the manga cuz holy shit thats fucking dark
    Oct 15, 2018
  30. Rockin
    Rockin
    I just hope it's not hentai lol. I've watched Corpse Party and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni so I don't mind gore too much if that's what you mean.
    Oct 15, 2018
  31. Kevin
    Kevin
    Na, they dont show the nude scenes in the anime. In the manga you can see them get raped by goblins and etc, here you can only see the start and then they switch the screen since well they cant show it if they contain hentai shit
    Oct 15, 2018
    Rockin likes this.
  32. Turtleguy2018
    Turtleguy2018
    I’m not light hearted it just caught me off guard when the girl started getting raped by goblins because I wasn’t expecting it
    Oct 15, 2018
  33. Kevin
    Kevin
    I saw the first episode with a group of friends, we had a good fuckin laugh man. Would say its my fav this season because its dark, hits my spots
    Oct 15, 2018