1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ImWithSmart

1. ImWithSmart
    ImWithSmart
    I just set the table for dinner, and in the middle of it my mom leads into a conversation about how she doubts that I took the time to actually do my homework while I was on my Yosemite trip. Not only did I actually do my homework, I did a little work ahead of time before it's due, and yet she's asking about what else will be due this week, etc. and saying that I should do some work tonight as well.
    Oct 22, 2018
    Wombo likes this.
  2. ImWithSmart
    ImWithSmart
    I don't know what her problem is, but for the love of god, if I can't take half a day off after a day of hiking, running, homework, and hanging out with friends, then I give up. I kinda want to break down right now because I felt like I did something wrong, but I've done everything she asks of me, and then some.
    Oct 22, 2018
    Wombo likes this.
  3. mocharaven
    mocharaven
    Have you had a heart to heart talk with her? Talk to her about how you feel and let her know that you are getting stuff done? I mean a real sit down face each other and talk? I had to do that with my dad and for me it worked.
    Oct 22, 2018
  4. mmo
    mmo
    It's frustrating when someone close to you doesn't ever have any faith in your success, but just know that it doesn't come from a bad place. My mom is the same way.
    Oct 22, 2018