1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ImWithSmart

1. Frogged
    Frogged
    I'd recommended an i7 instead of an i5. Your GPU might want to be upgraded to 1070.
    Oct 23, 2018
  2. Frogged
    Frogged
    Also tf u got windows 10 home full on there, you can just crack it like 90% of ppl lol save 100 for the upgraded cpu
    Oct 23, 2018
  3. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    Don't get Microsoft office, 100 bucks for something you can just use Google Drive for. 100 bucks for a worse interface.
    Also, you can just use another person's product key for windows 10 and all that will be different is that you have a little thing on the bottom right of your screen (@Hypris )
    Oct 23, 2018
  4. Masteraj12
    Masteraj12
    Also do you have a budget?
    Oct 23, 2018
  5. Turtleguy2018
    Turtleguy2018
    Nah hunter screw the i7 get an i9
    Oct 23, 2018
    Frogged and Masteraj12 like this.
  6. Hypris
    Hypris
    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cK9ssZ A much more powerful build for a similar price assuming you take off Windows and Office. You could wait for cyber Monday for a large drop on price if you really want those.
    Oct 23, 2018
  7. Frogged
    Frogged
    His budget was probably 1600 so he'd need to take out the SSD, unless he can go above his budget
    Oct 23, 2018
  8. Hypris
    Hypris
    Or just wait for a sale
    Oct 23, 2018
    Frogged likes this.
  9. ImWithSmart
    ImWithSmart
    @Masteraj12 my budget is ~1500, @Hypris I’ve got ~900 saved up plus my parents have dedicated like 300 so I’m planning on proposing that I buy most of my parts during the Xmas/holiday sales/Tech Monday (whatever it’s called)
    @Frogged OS pricing doesn’t matter, I’m getting it for a crazy reduced price from my dads work @Turtleguy2018 an i9 would be nice but my budget would snap in half lol.
    Oct 23, 2018
  10. Hypris
    Hypris
    Edit- https://pcpartpicker.com/list/K2Hk8Y I don't think you need all the case fans that you had in your original due to the fact you have water cooling and a fan already with the case. The rgb ram was more expensive as well so I substituted it and it brought down the price a bit.
    Oct 23, 2018