1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ItzCqnadian

1. Frogged
    Frogged
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I know how it feels. Keep your head up high and give your grandmother as much attention as you can while she still has time left.
    Feb 8, 2019
  2. Rockin
    Rockin
    My condolences. I remember when my grandfather had cancer and the doctors said he had 6 months at most. He died 2.5 years later. I think he's the toughest person I've ever met and it's sad to see people with such amazing stories leave. But stories are there to be celebrated at the finishing line, for they are our biggest inspiration.
    Feb 8, 2019
  3. mocharaven
    mocharaven
    Spend time with her and get her to tell you stories. I agree with Rockin - listening to stories from my grandparents was so much fun and incredible what they struggled with and survived. Sending you lots of *ehugs*, my prayers and condolences.
    Feb 8, 2019
    Rockin likes this.
  4. Jordan
    Jordan
    I hope you're alright and can treasure your time with her
    Feb 8, 2019
  5. Hypris
    Hypris
    Sorry bro I just lost mine not too long ago. Cherish the time you have with her if you can see her again. We are all here for you
    Feb 8, 2019