1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

1 YEAR ANNI

Discussion in 'Mixed Arcade Discussion' started by Nitromaniac, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Nitromaniac

Nitromaniac Well-Known Member Builder

carrying the build team
    1 year anniversary for MM! :D

I was doing my daily Youtube broswing, when I came across this video:

In the end it says MM comes out 4/10/15, which is one year from today! Kewlio!

pistolsteven and MutatedGrape like this.
  2. Pokemaniac

Pokemaniac Well-Known Member Wiki Team Builder

Builder / Wiki Staff
    Home Page:
    Happy birthday Mayhem Mania!

MutatedGrape likes this.
  3. TheStalePvP

TheStalePvP Well-Known Member

S&D Team Memeber
    Happy Birthday MM!!!

In other news. MM forums section gets its first post!!!!

4. Frogged

Frogged Well-Known Member

NOW WE NEED ANNIVERSARY UPDATES @maxben34

Rod337 likes this.
  5. Alpace

Alpace Active Member

Wow, they made the teaser kind of creepy. Interesting choice of music to say the least.

6. Rod337

Rod337 Well-Known Member

Squids cleaning lady
    Home Page:
    YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

7. theshuabottle

theshuabottle New Member

Ironically I joined for Mayhem mania a year ago so I would like to say its my 1 year anniversary also :D (disregard that I don't play here anymore D:) I just want to preference this thread by saying I felt like making a 1 year short of how project mayhem is so addictive and the community was great idk about currently but defiantly was.

I remember the day I joined, it was a random video my brother watched of Jerome and it happend to be him playing this ^-^. #HighSchoolSucks way to many projects like seriously History class is made up of 4 projects and a summative. On the plus side I always come on every day to collect that fabulous global level (Well who wouldn't want it?).

The only reason I played this server mainly was the community, everyday I would come join the server you get the feeling of friendship so that's what kept me to play but as many know nothing stays forever :(. Most of the people I played with left so it got boring as I progressed. I started playing some Lol and other stuff so slowly this server slipped away. Would tag people but lost my cpu so I lost most my screenshots of the good ol days.

The days go by and Mayhem mania soon gets a little bit boring to me so I was like "Hey I never really played MCI, why don't I give it a spin" and then I somehow got addicted to that. I used to think Mayhem mania community was funny but MCI is the real deal. There was so many funny moments I've experienced in MCI that made laugh for days. All the random hackers sometimes flying about (#MrGoto for anybody who remembers) MCI also showed me very fast that
    1) I suck at Pvping (never could get higher then a 1 KDR!!!)
    2) I can actually shot a bow amazingly???
    3) Wither Class Op :3

But present day, I still see people who recognize me but idk who they are sometimes cause of this thing call da name changer 2000. overall most people left, which disappointed me but there are still a lot of original people which is always nice to see. For instance of the top of my head, Jakaboy, banana aka soup now, Kenddy and Z_hobo and the rest of the Hobo army :p.

To sum it up because its like 10:50 and I randomly thought of making this post. Sorry if this post seems sad, I'm just tired and never used forums on here before xD. Also for all those people who still play Mayhem mania Goof job to you because whenever I get on none come to play it. The only time is when its Joust and that's when Shua over here kicks butt in :3.

Ps. Idk if this thread is something most forums call "Grave digging" since last post on this was April 12th but there are only 4 threads on this so I thought this would be neato :p also shoutout to @JOKOKE and @anastasialicia <--- dey like the nicest people in the planet if they still play you should say Thank You for being a nice person o_O.

anastasialicia likes this.
  8. Rod337

Rod337 Well-Known Member

Squids cleaning lady
    Home Page:
    Its called necro posting on these forums, same exact thing as grave digging.

Cool to see that you joined the forums, welcome and stuff. Don't really know you that well but I've seen you online before, nice to finally talk to you.

Turtleguy2018 likes this.
  9. Agent40

Agent40 Well-Known Member YouTube

Famous Youtuber
    yay I know what video I'm recording when I get home tonight :3