1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

A Guide On How to Use These Three Underrated Classes

Discussion in 'Arsenal 2.0 Beta Discussion' started by Erikpiplup, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Erikpiplup

Erikpiplup Active Member

Alright, I know you guys hate these three classes. You charge in with your stupid blaze rod or tnt, or throwing snowballs, yet you get destroyed by a guy using the wooden shovel. These are the three worst Arsenal 2.0 classes of all time, but that's only what the government wants you to think.

These three classes all have similar strategies, just different ways of deploying them. I call these three classes, the cleanup crew. Here is how I use these classes to the best of their ability. I will try to get a few videos up here in order to demonstrate how it's done.

I will start with the simplest of the three classes, theni will end with the most difficult class.

The Fire Baller: Oh my goodness, this guy is soo underrated. I've actually seen people go to hub after they are fire baller on tier 7. It is so easy to get up by 2-4 tiers in a minute with this guy.

The strategy most players tend to use: Charge in, shoot while running before getting into pvp, whip out the blaze rod and start hacking away at everyone in your path.

"Now Erik, what is wrong with this?" You ask.

1. You charged into the fight. There is a reason why this class has so little armor. It encourages you to stay out of the fray, which this class is made to do.

2. You shot your fire ball while running. The reason as to why this is wrong is simple. By shooting while running, you run into your own blast, dealing damage to yourself. Time to stop hitting yourself.

3. You used your blaze rod to fight people. Yor weapon is a very weak one, another thing that encourages you to stay out of the fight. the only two times you use your rod are when someone attacks yoiu from behind, or if you timed your fireball incorrecly, which I will talk about later.

"Well, if you think that's so wrong, then what's right? HMM?" You may ask.

It's simpler than you think.

Step 1: Find 2 or more people fighting. The more the merrier!

Step 2: Stay hidden from the fight. If you're spotted, then you're screwed.

Step 3: Fire your fire ball when the time is right. There are two ways to do this. You can either estimate when people are on low HP and shoot then, or you can wait until there is 1 person remaining in a 1v1/1v1v1, or 2 people in a 1v1v1v1 or more. Remember, practice makes perfect!

Reminder: Your fire ball deals loads of damage if aimed right, so aim before shooting. If you aim right, then you will be givens some wiggle room if you make a slight mistake. Even if you kill only one person, you're past this tier!

What to do if someone foils your Master Plan: Your rod can obscure peoples vision a little bit (If they use the default texture pack) so use that to your advantage and hit them once, then get the f**k out of there. If it is another cleanup crew member, ten shoot your fire ball at them and use your pvp skills to win, unless you know you're not good at pvp. In that case, run like hell.

Video: N/A

The Snow Baller: This guy is a little more difficult to play than the Fire Baller, but you still use a similar strategy with some modifications to work your advantages over other players.

The strategy most players tend to use: Find a player to target with their snowballs, pelt him as fast as you can until he's dead.

"Now Erik, what is wrong here?" you ask.

1. You found ONE RANDOM person. How much health does he have? Full hearts? Waste of snowballs champ, he's getting away. Find a group that is distracting each other instead.

2. You didn't take the time to aim. You're going to miss with lots of snowballs. Missed snowballs are wasted snowballs. Remember, that guy is getting away.

"Well if that's wrong, then what's right? HMM?" You may ask.

Step 1: Find 2-3 people fighting. If you have less than 45 snowballs then 2 is better. The people are going to be so preoccupied that they won't notice they are going to be hit by snowballs.

Step 2: Get near the fight. Get close enough so that it's easy to aim, but far enough that you can get away easily.

Step 3: Wait. Once you think that one person is low HP, take te next step into action. Normally, the guy with low HP is the guy getting destroyed by the other guy. Spotting a hacker in this sitation is actually good, because you know who to kill. Not saying you shouldn't report the hacker and get them banned.

Step 4: Aim and throw.
    You should be close enough that aiming sohuldn't be a problem, which is why it's not a step alone. Once you've aimed, throw snowballs at one person and try to steal the kill. Preferably, you will be shooting at the lowest HP guy.

Reminder: Your snowballs have no cooldown, so you can throw them as much as you want. Just be careful if they run out.

What to do if someone foils your Master Plan: All you can do is run like the dickens, since all you have is a fist to melee with. Don't turn back and throw, it's a waste of snowballs since someonne who wants to chase you is likely at full health.

Video: N/A

The TNT'er: To tell the truth, I do believe this guy needs an armor buff since it's impossible to avoid hitting yourself. At least give him iron helmet and boots. This class is the hardest to play with out of the three cleanup crew members.

The strategy most players use: Find 1 or more people, place the TNT in the group.

"Now Erik, what is wrong here?" you ask.

Now let me tell you, this strategy is actually pretty spot on. Let me tell you how it can be improved.

1. If it is just 1 person, then you should be in a wide open area before you fight him.
    This guy will chase you down 100% of the time, so what you want to do is run away while placing TNT slightly in front of you. Occasionally you will hit yourself, but you will hammer the guy behind you.

2. If it is more than 1 person fighting each other, then try to be in a confined space. Yes, this is hard to come by, but there are benefits to being in a cnfined space, the main one being that the 2 brawlers can't get away, getting you 2 kills. However, it is possible to do this in a wide space, but if people start chasing you, take tip #1 into effect.

Reminders: You will be damaging yourself a lot, so be ready to get away if people take that to their advantage and try to get you.

What to do if someone foils your Master Plan: I'll be blunt, this plan cannot be foiled. If someone decides to attack you, use tip #1. If you are fighting a group, Take tip #1, but run through the group in hopes that the attacker gets caught up in the fight. Just remember that you WILL die once or twice before you get your new tier, which is why this is the hardest class of the cleanup crew to play.

I hope I helped you guys by making this, and I hope I helped you to realize that there is more to these classes than you thought. Have fun wrecking peoples faces!

Nick and TheStalePvP like this.
  2. PapaSkid

PapaSkid Well-Known Member

Quinn Top lane
    Wait, people play arsenal?

Skillage, Erikpiplup and Pokemaniac like this.
  3. Pokemaniac

Pokemaniac Well-Known Member Wiki Team Builder

Builder / Wiki Staff
    Home Page:
    That's a lot of text for a dead gamemode

Erikpiplup likes this.
  4. Erikpiplup

Erikpiplup Active Member

Yes, people do play Arsenal, just not much.
    That depends on what you mean by a "Dead Gamemode".

5. PapaSkid

Quinn Top lane
    Its basically dead.

6. Erikpiplup

Erikpiplup Active Member

And "dead" meaning in this case...?

7. PapaSkid

Quinn Top lane
    dead
    ded/
    adjective
    1. 1.
      no longer alive.
      "a dead body"
      synonyms: passed on/away, expired, departed, gone, no more; More

2. 2.
      complete; absolute.
      "we sat in dead silence"
      synonyms: complete, absolute, total, utter, out-and-out, thorough, unmitigated
      "dead silence"
    adverb
    1. 1.
      absolutely; completely.
      "you're dead right"
      synonyms: completely, absolutely, totally, utterly, deadly, perfectly, entirely,quite, thoroughly; More

noun
    1. 1.
      those who have died.

8. Keldricc

Keldricc Well-Known Member

Professional block game bowspammer
    Home Page:
    next guide: how to pass time waiting for people to join a dead gamemode

9. Erikpiplup

Erikpiplup Active Member

First and Fourth definition: Games are not living things.
    Second and Third definition: The game does not have absolutely no people, therefore it is not dead.

10. PapaSkid

Quinn Top lane
    Its about as dead as TIM

Also you liked Poke's post about it being a dead gamemode. Its obvious you just want to argue with me.

Erikpiplup likes this.
  11. Erikpiplup

Erikpiplup Active Member

Okay, now I understand. Thanks for the clarification.

No, I didn't want to argue, I simply didn't understand.

12. Rod337

Rod337 Well-Known Member

Squids cleaning lady
    Home Page:
    this is actually quite well writen and thought out. I enjoy playing all three of these classes because its not really about pvp with these, its more strategy. But arsenal is deader than mayhem mania, which is somehting

13. Pokemaniac

Pokemaniac Well-Known Member Wiki Team Builder

Builder / Wiki Staff
    Home Page:
    Okay, after reading this, it is actually very helpful. I see there are no videos, I'll try to make one in the next few days. ;)

14. XrayGodzilla

XrayGodzilla Well-Known Member

aresenal is tbh one of my favorite games I've every played