1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

a spOoOoky raffle

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by psandoval19, Sep 25, 2018.

?

more?

1. more

64.7%
  2. no more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. indifferent

5.9%
  4. stop making me do extra shit i dont want to put in the effort

41.2%
  5. stop making other people have an advantage, i dont have time to do your extra bullshit

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Climbing the ladder for woof king
    name: Nick
    story: once upon a time, mci ran out of players and I couldn't play. the end.

2. Turtleguy2018

Turtleguy2018 Well-Known Member

Gas Station Owner
    It started off like any other day. I woke up, the sun was shining through the window. A light breeze rattled the leaves on the trees outside. A bird was singing its song to let everyone know it was time to get up. I roll over and check my phone. A single notification. “Good morning David. Today is October 28th.” it read. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. Took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I walked into the kitchen, poured myself a bowl of cereal, and went to grab the milk. I open the fridge to find an empty carton. “Damn, forgot to buy milk again.” I mumbled to myself. I i walk back to the table and try to put the cereal back into its box. It turned out being much more difficult than I anticipated. Cereal went all over the floor as not a single flake entered the box. “Great.” I clean up the mess and head towards the door. Pick up my keys and walk out. I walk to my car and get in. Slip the key in the ignition and try to start it. Key word on try. The car turns over several times but doesn't start. My check engine light blinks on. “Just what I needed.” My work place wasn't far, only about 3 miles. I could still make it on time if I bike down there. I open my garage and pull out my bike, and head on my way. I make it about 3 houses down when i run over something and lose my balance. Id never been very good at riding a bike. I look back to see what caused my tumble to find a book, laying in the sidewalk. It was leather bound it a latch on it to keep the book shut. I walk over to it and pick it up. There was a design on the front that I’d never seen before. Possibly a company's logo? The latch was magnetic so i release it and open the book. I quickly realize it's a diary. I assume a child's as the handwriting is sloppy and its covered in paint. I begin reading.

octobre twente therd

hi. dad came home todae. i hav not seen him in yeres. he tode me that he mised me vare mutc. he gave me this dire to rite my thots into. He sad that we wood get to pla soon and hav lots of fun. Good by.

october twenty fourth

hi. i shod dad my writing and he said he was vary prowd. he shoed me that i made some spelin mistaks. like rite is actualy write. hoo noo? he said we wood get to play tomoro. im vary exited. good bye.

October twenty sixth.

Dear diary. Daddy and I played a lot yesterday. I don't remember it too well but what I do remember is that we had lots of fun. He had the super cool toys and they were all shiny and kind of cold. Anyways, since I don't really remember it there isn't much to talk about.

October twenty seventh:

Ever since dad arrived mom has been asleep. He tells me not to wake her but she needs to go to work or she’ll get fired. I don’t want her to lose her job. Anyways, Daddy says that we’ll play again tomorrow. I can’t wait. I had tons of fun last time. Daddy's toys are always so cool.

10/28/18

I'm writing this earlier than usual. Daddy and I are going to play some more today. He said he would come get me when he was ready. I hear him walking up the stairs now. I can't wait.

I flip through the rest of the pages. They are blank. On the back it says “Property of Johnny Banks.” I say to myself. I know the banks, They live right down the street from me. I look up and realize I’m sitting in front of their house. Laura and Johnny live alone. Laura is a single mom. She’s never mentioned anything about Johnny’s father. I pick myself up and walk up their driveway. I make my way to the front door and knock. Wait a few seconds. No response. I knock again. I wait, no response. Laura’s car is still in her driveway so I became intrigued. I look down and notice no carved pumpkins. They always carve pumpkins before Halloween. Now I'm concerned. I try to open the door but its locked. I walk around back and try the back door. also locked. I walk back around to the front and as I'm walking around I notice a window, just above ground level for the basement. I didn’t even know they had a basement. I peek in, its dark. I look around to see a pile of dirty rags laying on the ground. The basement door opens. They flip the light on. Johnny and his father enter the room. “Go on Johnny” he said “Go sit in your chair.” I look to the other side of the room to see a metal chair with handcuffs strapped to it. The chair seems to be bolted to the ground. I look back to Johnny and his father and as my eyes skirt across the room i see the rags again. It looks odd so I try to look closer. I then realize that it wasn’t a pile of rags but Laura. Well, not exactly. Parts of Laura. She’s laying in a pool of her what I assume is her own blood. She's missing both her arms and her gut is cut open. Her intestines are spilling out in front of her. The top of her head is cut open, leaving a hollow vessel as her brain is missing. I look down and I nearly throw up, though I manage to keep it down. I look backup and Johnny is in the metal chair. His father is approaching him with a tray in his hands. On the tray are a bunch of different tools. An x-acto knife, a hammer, a power drill, a needle, and a blowtorch. He sits the tray down and then straps Johnny into his chair. He begins with the x-acto knife. Inserting it Into his left side. Johnny cries out in pain. He slides it across his stomach and Johnny soon goes silent and his eyes close. I look away. There’s a mirror against the wall. I see the fathers reflection. Though something doesn't look right. His mirror image slowly changes into something. I no longer saw Johnny's father. No. What I saw was much much worse. I look back and Johnny is now smiling. His head tilted slightly to the left, as he’s looking directly at me. I jump out of my skin. I look back down at the book I’m tightly gripping in my hand. What I thought was paint turned out to be blood. I look back up and the father is gone. Johnny is still smiling. The sun comes out and it warms the back of my neck. A warm breeze along with it. Then a voice, originating no more than 3 inches from behind me. “Would you like to join us?” I heard in a demonic tone. Then, with one more word, I knew my fate was sealed. “David”...

mocharaven and psandoval19 like this.
  3. Luke

Luke The Classy British Mod Moderator

Hub AFKer
    If I get an idea that isn't seriously dark, I'll write one, but for now I'm content with one entry.

4. psandoval19

psandoval19 Well-Known Member

art prostitute
    Entries are closed, and winners have been drawn! (Luke you still got slotted in even though you were 2hrs and 4min late)

For all of you that wrote a spooky story, you earned an extra entry in this raffle. But as promised, the person that told the most engaging, spine-chilling, realistic plot goes to @Kevin :D

Some of y'all put some great detail in the story and followed the laws of writing quite well, but the idea of a single father so manifested in his love for his daughter eventually turns to decorate a porcelain doll with his late daughter's flesh is pretty creepy. So well done Kevin! The extra entry goes to you! Also a job well done to all the other story-writers, I had a fun time reading them all.

Though I don't think I'll force y'all to write stuff next time 'cause it's evident no one wants to do it lol
    AS FOR THE ACTUAL WINNERS, there will be two names drawn, simply because we were close to 20 people, and y'know, one winner after everyone put in a lot of effort is pretty whack. I actually set the number of people entered pretty high because I don't want to get easily swarmed with entries and then have to draw like, 5 different things before a deadline because it gets overwhelming. As such, since our lottery pool was saturated with extra names, two winners seems a bit more reasonable.

So congratulations @Masteraj12 and @Kevin! You have until the end of the week to get back to me about what'cha want (must be spooky)
    Thank you all for showing interest in these, I have a fun time doing them :3

5. CREEPER__1

CREEPER__1 Well-Known Member

Meme Expert and Hentai Enthusiast
    On my gaming chair making PM-MC hentai and memes
    I hate mod bias