1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

An Oldie, but a Goodie

Discussion in 'MCInfected 2.0 Discussion' started by Captain Xym, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Captain Xym

Captain Xym New Member

Hello there! I'm TheGamerXym in game, or, as i used to be known, Jwd4444. I played the original MCInfected for a long time, until its closing, and even helped create some of the maps! I was revisiting a map I had a large hand in creating, named "Central City" that was added into the original gamemode. I got curious to see if the mode had been revived and found this forum. Should I come and try to play here again? Maybe even re-submit the map? Some other posts seem to say the mode is dead, but I've been hoping to play a little, since I loved the original.

superliasse likes this.
  2. mocharaven

mocharaven Well-Known Member Builder

MCI is no more (for now) but there is speedy games which is a bunch of games that go fast but are lots of fun! Come on and play see for yourself!

ImWithSmart and superliasse like this.
  3. Captain Xym

Captain Xym New Member

Well that's a little disappointing. I'l have to keep my eye out then.

Hypris likes this.
  4. Agent40

Agent40 Well-Known Member YouTube

Famous Youtuber
    It's as Mocha says sadly. Barely anyone from the remaining community still uses the forums (as much as they use to be used of course) because we transitioned to discord. The server's been dead for quite a while now and really started to take a toll as early as the end of 2016. So to say the least, your 2 years too late sadly. To add however, the map Central City was still used ever since Mcinfected 2.0 came to exist and remained one of the originals among the mass heap of maps the server ended with.

5. shell

shell Active Member