1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Challenges

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by DavinMaas, Nov 26, 2017.

1. DavinMaas

DavinMaas New Member

Hey guys, my suggestion is a short one but would help players a little bit. In the MCI lobby in the 9th slot on your hotbar there is an emerald. This emerald has a list of challenges to complete, these challenges give rewards for completing them. It is a great feature that was added a while back. My problem with it is that you can only complete each challenge once. I would recommend that there could be a timer on it: 1 week-1 month. Thanks for reading!

2. baseballaholic22

baseballaholic22 The Squeaker Mod Moderator

Professional Mineman
    (For future reference please use the template). Ok, so these challenges were implemented to help newer players to guide them on what to do in infected. If you look at the challenges most of us could beat these in a day, but for the newer players this could take awhile especially prestiging. I understand some people want the rewards, but it is really just meant for the new players that are trying to understand how to play.

ImWithSmart and InPepeWeTrust like this.
  3. Valoured

Valoured Member

Shredded Cheese Authority
    I feel like adding more challenges (other than those by the mission master) would be pretty fun. (Sorry for the late comment!)