1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cookie Earning

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by InDstructable, Apr 27, 2018.

?

Should 2x cookies be permanent?

1. No

2. Yes

3. I dont actually give one

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. InDstructable

InDstructable Active Member

Suggestion name: Cookie Earning

What gamemode is it for: MCI

What does your suggestion do: Makes 2x cookies permanent.

Pros of your suggestion: Allows for a better experience for newer players that are joining.

Cons of your suggestion: People who have been playing for a long time and have earned their way to high prestiges may be annoyed with the idea of this.

Example of how it could look in game: N/A

Other information: N/A

2. CREEPER__1

CREEPER__1 Well-Known Member

Meme Expert and Hentai Enthusiast
    On my gaming chair making PM-MC hentai and memes
    People have suggested this in the past, and I really don’t think it’s a good idea (no offense). All this is going to do is encourage more commander camping, and people will get bored even quicker than they are right now. We already have cookie boosters and double cookie weekends, so what is the point of increasing currency influx? I get that it’s hard to earn cookies now that people don’t play anymore, but all this is going to do is make prestiging less painful, and get everyone all the prestige perks they want even faster. That’s the problem with MCI right now, there is no incentive to even play anymore because nothing new has been introduced and everyone already owns all the prestige perks or necessary ones. Prestiging was supposed to be something that took a long time, and was a big deal everytime you did it, but things like chaos and the end round bonuses for donors made it super easy to rank up.

The system is so flawed right now that MCI needs to revamp a lot of things, hence why I was an advocate for a stat reset if they did something drastic to MCI to make it worth playing and having fun again. I honestly don’t care about losing all of the progress I worked up to fpr over 3 years if they just made big changes that actually made the community come back together, and made MCI interesting once again (but this discussion is for another thread).

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    CloudsPvP and Draconium like this.
  3. CloudsPvP

CloudsPvP Active Member

I agree with @CREEPER__1 but if you really wanted double cookies on the whole time i would not want the Devs to make called 2x i would want them to just change the cookie earning in general.