1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Discord has killed the forums.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harvey, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent40

Agent40 Well-Known Member YouTube

Famous Youtuber
    Really? You honestly had the nerve to even complain about that? It's not like something can last forever and spending money shouldn't be about whining it's obsolescence has come to date, It's about the value you got out purchasing that item in the first place.

2. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Climbing the ladder for woof king
    I spent $25 on something that won't exist and the server doesn't recognize that i've spent money to help the server, although someone who spent $10 on yellow armor gets recognized. Yeah, I do have the nerve to complain, I don't take that.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2018
  3. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

I’m trying
    Right I’m gonna end this right now with three simple words.

Nick, fuck off.

lobster, Draconium and psandoval19 like this.
  4. CREEPER__1

CREEPER__1 Well-Known Member

Meme Expert and Hentai Enthusiast
    On my gaming chair making PM-MC hentai and memes
    Dude, you payed for something and you got your use out of it. You are seriously complaining about $25 not being refunded back to you after getting the wanted value out of it? If your main concern was to keep something indefinitely why didn’t you buy an global donor rank like crazy? I could see your concern if you had just bought the package and one week later the server announces everything is being reset except for global donor ranks, but you have had the package for wayyy longer than just a week or so. There are people that have spent way more than $50 on boosters to earn cookies, and all their progress is being taken away but you don’t see them complaining. You know if $25 really means that much to you, you probably shouldn’t be wasting it on a minecraft server you don’t seem to care much about.

psandoval19 likes this.
  5. psandoval19

psandoval19 Well-Known Member

art prostitute
    yay it's my turn now!!

First off, if you said the word you started off with in real life, you would get fucking shot. I do not tolerate that kind of language being thrown around, which prompted me to actually call you out. Of course I'm not of that minority, but I strongly feel that you are way out of line, Nick. I hope for your general benefit that you don't spit shit like that on a daily basis, otherwise you're asking for a beat down.

Secondly, your attitude towards spending money is fucking stupid. Money is temporary, no matter where you spend it. It's a form of currency in which we exchange for other goods. Designed by humans, meant to make a fair trade. I give you money, you give me product. Without currency, we would have to rely each other to come through, but human nature isn't built that way.

Whenever you buy food, it's short lived, is it not? You spend money, you eat the food, now it's gone. Are you going to bitch about spending money on something that's temporary like food? I hope you don't. And get this, food is something you constantly need to spend money on! Your body consumes all the energy it can from one meal, so you have to get more of it later, right? What a fucking waste of money that is, am I right? Wish our bodies could just function without sustenance so I could avoid spending money!!

You paid for a product, that product is soon losing its value because of the reset, oh well. You couldn't possibly expect it to last forever, could you? Are you that fucking dense? I suppose if you whine about not getting credit for a title, then take it up with people that can actually resolve that conflict than bitching about it on some irrelevant thread. You warrant these kinds of responses (although I'll be the first to admit that I'll probably be the most vulgar one).

I've tried multiple times to pardon your behavior just because I like to believe people have well intentions and that mistakes happen. But I will be brutally honest with you in the fact that you indirectly get on my fucking nerves. You persistently present content for the new MCI yet whine about people giving you constructive criticism. You're so excited for the new face of PM but curse it when your $25 is lost in the reset. Your two-faced personality and demeaning tone with literally everyone antagonizes your character here.

For your own sake, I strongly advise you watch your fucking mouth and decide to handle your conscious transactions professionally.

Sorry for the strong language, but you get what you give.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    lobster, ImWithSmart, Agent40 and 3 others like this.
  6. chessgeek10

chessgeek10 Well-Known Member

Cow
    Nick, the stipulations you are complaining about were outlined in the terms of service you agreed to when you made the purchase.

"Payments to the Project Mayhem is a payment for the virtual items contained in the purchase.
    There is no guarantee on being able to enter the server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual items are forfeit."

That being said, your frustrations aren't exactly unreasonable, so there's no reason for anyone here to get personal.
    I'd rather not see this thread locked.

mmo, lobster, ImWithSmart and 3 others like this.
  7. Draconium

Draconium Well-Known Member

Professional minecwaft pwayer
    Also, doesn’t it state that you have to have the Spaz rank? The donor rank on discord is for people who have global ranks. If you buy the Easter package, it’s not a global rank anyways. No point in complaining here.

8. CommanderBox

CommanderBox ☮ Senior Peacekeeper Mod ☮ Sr. Mod

Killing with Kindness
    I think enough has been said about Nick. I'd hope any other discussion here is revolved around the actual topic of the thread.

EDIT: Sigh... There you go Nick, a response from Ben.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  9. OrangeAlex77

OrangeAlex77 Active Member

Nursing Student
    What's the discord?

10. CREEPER__1

CREEPER__1 Well-Known Member

Meme Expert and Hentai Enthusiast
    On my gaming chair making PM-MC hentai and memes
  11. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

yes except that when I donate to a server I expect to be known as giving the server money and thus the privileges along with the said money. I shouldn't have said what I said, but I stand by the point. I don't really care if nobody likes my post or if people hate on me, etc. If nobody actually counters that point that I spent money on a server I expect to be recognized to have spent money on said server. Just because a rule is a rule doesn't mean it is a just rule. Saying that I don't deserve to be known as a donor because "I don't have the correct rank" is like saying slavery is ok because it is legal (if we were in the 1700's). Just because it is a rule doesn't mean its a good rule

sorry box, I really can't hold myself back on ppl

12. maxben34

maxben34 Owner Owner Developer

First of all, your analogy makes very little sense and is an unfair comparison. Second of all, it's your opinion that it's not a good rule, but it's a fact that the rule exists, regardless of whether or not you agree with it.

You might think that the rules that we have are stupid, and you're allowed to think that and make your voice heard if you'd like, but you need to do it in a respectful way.

With all of that said, there is a clear rule that you need to have purchased a global rank that is not a holiday rank to be eligible for donor permissions on our discord/teamspeak server. If you'd like to have access to the donor rank, you are welcome to purchase Spaz rank for $10.

The truth is that donor perms only give access to the donor channel and display you as a donor in the roles. If everybody on the teamspeak is in the donor channel I'm certain that a mod would allow you to access the channel temporarily so that you can join the conversation and not be left out.

Next time if you have a problem, just take it up with me instead of making a big stink about it on our forums unnecessarily.

13. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

It is very fair. Just because it is a rule/law doesn't mean it is fair or just

14. maxben34

maxben34 Owner Owner Developer

Comparing a rule enforced by a minecraft server to a law allowing slavery is by no means a fair comparison. I get what you're trying to say but your analogy doesn't mean anything. It's also really dumb that water freezes when it's below 32 degrees F but it's a rule that water has that chemical property. Just because I disagree with the rule doesn't mean I have the right to change physics/chemistry.

Unlike physics or chemistry, you can bring your concerns over my rules to me in a polite manner and if I agree with your opinion it's a fact that I'll do something about it.

15. TeamPurple

TeamPurple The Purpatraitor (Mod)

You can find me MCI_and_Chilling
    How about we all just buy Mayhem+ so we never lose much and then from there we can get advertising and get that phat 1k player base on Mci. Howbadah?

ImWithSmart, Agent40 and psandoval19 like this.
  16. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

I’m trying
    I think all in all, we've discovered that @psandoval19 and I are amazing at conflict resolution.

Lock it up boys, we made history today.

lobster likes this.
  17. Rod337

Rod337 Well-Known Member

Squids cleaning lady
    Home Page:
    Alright I think that's enough pointing out Nicks flaws. This is really the only forum thread about the state of the discord server and I think that's an important discussion to have. I'd like to continue on that subject.

18. CommanderBox

CommanderBox ☮ Senior Peacekeeper Mod ☮ Sr. Mod

Killing with Kindness
    Locking thread at request of thread owner.

Masteraj12 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.