1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite kits

Discussion in 'MCInfected 2.0 Discussion' started by kenzanatior9000, Oct 17, 2017.

1. ItzCqnadian

ItzCqnadian Member Builder

To be honest, I don't have a favourite kit, since I play a variety of them anyway. But, for the past few weeks I've been using zombie a lot. Even though its the default kit, with prestige and higher level scratches, It can get pretty tanky and fun to play as.

2. Whalebit

Whalebit ♛ Australian Mod ♛ Moderator

Whale
    My favourite kit by far is the leprechaun. Albeit it's far from being like the top-ranking kits in the game (to my misfortune) such as those of vampire, shock and skeleton (just to name a few) but it's a lot of fun. I originally became fond of the kit due to the lack of people that played it (aside from @Agent40) but after some time I really started to enjoy the kit. The playstyle just seems to suit me. There is something exhilarating about stealing food from players (especially God Apples, which I have done twice!).

Although this is similar to a few other kits (for example Zombie), I love the gold you get on kill (that heals you based upon that paths level). It's a pretty stock standard 'perk' yet it adds to the simplicity in the playstyle of the leprechaun.

Recently, it has become apparent to me that others too have started to test out the leprechaun (which is great!).

Overall, if you're looking for a powerful kit then leprechaun's not the kit for you. Its lack of armour is its downfall, making it hard to take on higher ranked players (for example Commanders).

If you're looking for a kit that's fun to play and is largely based around RNG then I would highly recommend that everyone gives leprechaun a whirl (I know it's slightly hard to acquire being a seasonal kit and all).

I've had an absolute blast playing around with this kit, so much so that I've used little else for a while now! It was my first prestige 3 (I believe I was the second person to get leprechaun to prestige 3) and it's pretty viable with those three extra hearts.

I hope I was able to sway some of you towards trying leprechaun out! :p

(Slightly late to the party but nonetheless)

Agent40 and Furiosus_ like this.