1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Event Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by HoboBob, Nov 2, 2017.

1. HoboBob

HoboBob New Member

When the Halloween event came out I knew I had to do it. I found the 9 mods in the lobby then continued by finding the bystanders on the 4 maps it told me to play. Last night I carried on the event by going to the mansion maze. I found the key then proceeded on to the 4 sr mod puzzles. I completed 2 (Kendyy and ewald) but didn't complete box and masteraj's. It was a late night and I was tired. I came on this afternoon excited to try to complete the event but it has me back at the beginning wanting me to find the 9 mods in the lobby which i already did.
    This event was really fun but time consuming and I don't want to start over again. If you could look into this that would be great!

-HoboBob

2. Hoozier

Hoozier Well-Known Member

I know someone on teamspeak was talking about a similar issue

3. baseballaholic22

baseballaholic22 The Squeaker Mod Moderator

Professional Mineman
    I assume what happened is the same thing as what happened to @Hypris , you probably joined the network and clicked the npc for jack or Ben before your stats loaded in. It most likely counted you as a new player, started the event, then loaded in your stats right after. I'll tell jackson30007 about this and your progress should be fixed soon. Sorry about the glitch :p

Hypris likes this.
  4. Hypris

Hypris Well-Known Member Wiki Team

Just Mt.Dewwing it
    I think @maxben34 said that it should have been fixed, but it happened to me after I competed the event so it wasn’t that big of a deal. I would definitely try to contact ben to see what he can do about putting you back in the location you were in before.

baseballaholic22 likes this.
  5. maxben34

maxben34 Owner Owner Developer

We'll be resolving this ASAP. Sorry about this.