1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to Revive Project Mayhem

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by EightyHD, Apr 6, 2018.

1. InDstructable

InDstructable Active Member

i don't get why you're laughing? Project mayhem has an active community, it has multiple gamemodes, it is unique, it is different from others (unique).

Yeah, it's quite obvious it's not project mayhem's trailer

It didn't list anything about the server, it didn't say what gamemodes it has, agent's video says that.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2018
    HaleStorm likes this.
  2. Draconium

Draconium Well-Known Member

Professional minecwaft pwayer
    ok I’m sorry but that’s just false lol

An active community? Have you been online within the past year? The community is literally dead.

Multiple game modes? Literally has only 1 that gets minimal development.

Unique? Maybe... but this idea has been done SEVERAL times. But yes, it is different than others.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  3. Masteraj12

Masteraj12 (☞゚ヮ゚)☞Sr. Moderatoror☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Sr. Mod

Personally, when I see a trailer, I would rather see the game itself rather than text that just pops up and has no meaning to me... This isn't saying Agent's trailer is God-like and we should praise it infinitely, it has its flaws and we have done a fine job pointing them out, I already had something similar to this exact response before. Continuing off that, I still do think the trailer is the least of our concerns. People aren't going to see a good trailer and say that server is the right one for them, people want to see gameplay and people actually enjoying the server, especially so for minigame servers. Fancy moving pictures with just words is not enticing for people. I appreciate your effort, but please try to present something better before you diminish the value of other's work. Agent spent a lot of time and effort into the trailer. Like I said, it isn't perfect, but appreciate and respect the effort he put into it. It means a lot to him.

4. mmo

mmo Well-Known Member