1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

I need some help :(

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Rexense, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Rexense

Rexense Member

Crazy Donor
    Hello people of Project Mayhem. I am seeking your help as this community is the only place I feel safe posting my opinions and or troubles. I have recently been going through a tough time in my life and have been more depressed than usual. I am just really needing some people to talk to. I appreciate anybody's words and advice.

Thanks

baseballaholic22 and Wombo like this.
  2. Wombo

Wombo Well-Known Member Builder

Having too much swaq
    You can always talk to me about anything if you want some advice or anything. Let me know :)

Rexense likes this.
  3. HaleStorm

HaleStorm Active Member

Trying to become better at pvp!
    If you get on TS I'll always be there to talk. I have been having a rough time recently too, so it would be great to talk. Message me on the forums if it's urgent!

4. Rexense

Rexense Member

Crazy Donor
    I appreciate this guys it really means a ton

Wombo likes this.
  5. Frogged

Frogged Well-Known Member

Firstly, I want to appoint you to my detailed thread about my life so it makes my words and advice much more qualified: http://forum.pm-mc.com/threads/my-life.8965/

Although we don't know what situation you're in or what is going on in your life, just do what you enjoy the most and live the time you have. If you're thinking of committing suicide, trust me. I've been there and it's not a happy state to be in. Just whatever you do, do not do it. It will only hurt the people that love you in the real world. The way I've been fighting depression has been simple - keep friendships and do the things that you enjoy. For me, that's coming onto teamspeak for 8 hours a day and playing games and hanging out with people. Of course, there were times where I wanted to throw that all away but was caught by this beautiful man and he told me it's not worth it. I believed him and he is the nicest person as of today. Every night I still shed a tear from everything that has gone on in my life, and that's okay. There's nothing wrong about letting it all out. I lost one of my best friends recently and it was NOT easy to adjust to the new way I had to live. I built my trust and foundation upon him and for some reason it was all a ruse. To this day I still have trust issues pertaining to friendships because I just don't want the same thing to happen, even though no one could be like him - or atleast I hope.

Just enjoy your time and do what you enjoy most.

I hope this helps.

6. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

Full-time recycling bin
    Ya psychologist girl here to help :)

CommanderBox likes this.
  7. Furiosus_

Furiosus_ Well-Known Member

Reign in the TurkeyLand.
    Home Page:
    I have been wanting go talk to youfot about 2 months now, but every time I ask you to join teamspeak you say you'll join another day :confused:

Wombo likes this.
  8. Rockin

Rockin Well-Known Member

Cookie Farming
    I'm not sure what you're problems are, but here's my experience.

I'm not depressed. Not sure if I ever have been, depression is complicated to me. What I can say is back in 2012ish, I started becoming crazy emotional inside, I was about 14. I didn't know what to think of the emotions so I just ignored them. My mind started caring how other people thought of me and all I wanted was to fit in. That screwed me up. Everyday was frightening at school, I didn't know how to socialize, talk, joke. I'm not sure but I think I might have been depressed during this time, but didn't show it. What I can say is that I never tried to acknowledge the emotions I had and so I didn't know how to think of them. I was in a massive state of confusion. It got so bad I left school after the 9th grade, during the 10th grade I was enrolled to home school (never did ANY work) and I just kept ignoring all these things going on inside of me. In the 11th grade my mum forced me to go back and so I enrolled to a different school and boy was I scared. After a few weeks I met a guy in English class who remains my best friend to date. This guy was incredibly relatable and had the same weird emotions I had. It was an Epiphany. Over that year, I realized who I was, I found myself. I developed an identity, and I didn't even realize I didn't have one beforehand. I'm not saying I was no longer scared to socialize or gained much confidence, but the motivation to be who I am and not what other people are, because that's important to me and I don't care if nobody knows it.

Who am I? I'm the weird kid that doesn't talk. I often have to tell people I want to be alone and they think that's a bad thing when really I just prefer my own company, because that's just me. I'm a lonely person, but don't hate being alone. Sometimes the solitude makes me really sad, even makes me cry, but I can say that I'm proud of myself just for being me and so grateful to be alive.

Like what @Frogged said, do what you enjoy. And enjoy who you are.

Not sure if this helps, and I found this really hard to explain, but good luck dude.