1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Done

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by EightyHD, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EightyHD

EightyHD New Member

Nobody here likes me. I try to be friendly and nice to everybody and they just ridicule me. Even the owner made fun of my profile picture. I have no friends. I have no life. I thought Project Mayhem would make me happier, but has caused even more depression in my life.

2. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

Ruffino Ristorante Italiano.
    You were spamming the forums with worthless content, not that people actually makes something productive here but we ain't spamming it. And ye picture was a female with a gun in her mouth, not very nice for a Minecraft community is it?

lobster, CloudsPvP and Agent40 like this.
  3. EightyHD

EightyHD New Member

You say it's worthless. I put all my heart into those posts. You are saying my life is worthless. I think I'll just shoot myself tonight.

4. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

Ruffino Ristorante Italiano.
    Never said you were.

5. CREEPER__1

CREEPER__1 Well-Known Member

Meme Expert and Hentai Enthusiast
    On my gaming chair making PM-MC hentai and memes
    I can't tell if this is bait or not, but if you are depressed and expect some help/respect from the community you probably shouldn't post nonsense and be more serious.

CloudsPvP likes this.
  6. EightyHD

EightyHD New Member

I am being serious. You guys just don't like me.

7. Agent40

Agent40 Well-Known Member YouTube

Famous Youtuber
    No one ever said they did / did not like you.
    No one said that, Kevin isn't someone to say something like that in the first place in context and there was no context for that even to have been said.
    Ben did what he had to as an owner and as a person who wanted to save everyone for looking at a disturbing image. I don't know about you spamming the forums but that Avatar was disgusting in every way shape and form.

Please think about others before doing something like that again. You're saying no one likes you but you haven't even taken the time to get to know others yourself as far as I'm aware. You're not the only one who has problems and others have gone through tough situations as well. You'll find a light eventually, It doesn't come quick unless know where you're heading.

CloudsPvP likes this.
  8. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

I’m trying
    You posted about fucking little girls because they remind you of children, of course I don’t fucking like you

CloudsPvP likes this.
  9. Bacon

Bacon Well-Known Member

Playing Project mayhem on my computer
    Home Page:
    i used to be the same but instead of crying for attention i stopped being an annoying asshole.. (not that you are one, just an example.)

mocharaven likes this.
  10. Masteraj12

Masteraj12 (☞゚ヮ゚)☞Sr. Moderatoror☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Sr. Mod

This thread is taking a very negative turn. I do think it is sad that you are leaving our community on such a short turn around, I wish you could try to stick around and fix whatever issues we have with you. That being said, I want to tell you why people had an issue with how you behaved.

Your profile picture, for starters, was unwelcoming and hostile. Having a gun pointed into another's mouth, whether it be fake, real, whatever, is unsettling as a profile picture. The pfp you have now is fine, we don't discriminate on preferences or hobbies. However, your previous one, as I explained, is not alright.

Furthermore, some of your posts, though you think may have been helpful, have been unneeded in some cases. An example of this is on @CloudsPvP 's "Stats idea" thread. Your comment was unrelated and not helpful. We already heard your prospect for an MCI 3.0 on another thread (which I do think was a fine thread, you had genuinely good ideas there and I don't think people can disagree with that) and the thread itself was not even pertinent to a stat reset or remake of MCI. However, comments like this happen to be the worst. This is going to sound rude, that isn't my intention, I want to provide genuine feedback to help better you; comments like those are not helpful and don't hold any value. If you make comments like the ones you did in threads like this, then you're legitimately giving good ideas and your take on things. But saying "let's get coupons up in this ho" is not all that great.

People here don't like you right now because you aren't willing to face yourself and realize what you've done wrong. To be entirely honest, a lot of people have been harsh on you, but I think that is stemming from how you haven't listened to what we have been saying. Trust me, we would love for you to stay and grow better as a person, that would honestly make my day if you could better yourself and become an integral part of the community. But at the end of the day, if you want to leave, that's your choice, and I can't stop that.

Last major thing I need to tell you, if you are depressed, you are in the wrong place for help. Video games can help get your mind off of things and they are fine every once in a while, but seriously, and I am extremely serious when I say this, get help from trusted adults. The people you should see in order from top priority to lowest are your Parents, your school guidance counselors, and then your doctor. If you can't for some reason or another consult your parents, schedule an appointment with your counselor immediately. They want to help, it's their job. They could do a variety of other things, but they chose that job for a reason. And I want to be clear about this, suicide is not the answer. For the love of God, please, do not end your life for having this lowpoint in your life. It will get better, you just need to get through it.
    If you are honestly serious about this, take the advice I gave you just now. Please.

A general note to everyone, as I said earlier, this thread is extremely negative. Some of these comments are unwarranted and you guys are just harping on a guy and beating a dead horse. Instead of just assaulting him, try to give some advice (and yes, I know some of you have given serious advice. Thank you for that).

mocharaven, Luke, maxben34 and 3 others like this.
  11. CloudsPvP

CloudsPvP Active Member

@Masteraj12 I agree, let me just add something else since we are talking about it.

This guy @EightyHD joined project mayhem few days ago as rank 1 (new) and he started to call me a randy and such because Im only prestige 7 or something I don't know. But he's rank 1.. also he mentioned that he's friends with guy called ihalestorn or something then suddenly HaleStorm joined few rounds after me and EightyHD were chatting. I believe EightyHD is HaleStorm guy but I might be wrong.

Basically yeah I was arguing with EightyHD about him calling me a Randy...

@EightyHD we don't know who you are but I know for a fact that you're from this community.

12. MineButcher

MineButcher Well-Known Member

Increasing Forum activites
    Home Page:
    I like you, now sell your stupid gun and buy me insane

13. Who am I

Who am I Member

I needed to write something so @EightyHD

Attached Files:

14. HaleStorm

HaleStorm Well-Known Member

LoL omg he’s not from the community. How do you know for a fact he is from the community? Or are u just guessing.

15. Frogged

Frogged Well-Known Member

omg Hale is not EightyHD lmao

HaleStorm likes this.
  16. Draconium

Draconium Well-Known Member

Professional minecwaft pwayer
    I hope you realize that this is @HaleStorm ’s IRL friend. You knew that right?

HaleStorm likes this.
  17. CREEPER__1

CREEPER__1 Well-Known Member

Meme Expert and Hentai Enthusiast
    On my gaming chair making PM-MC hentai and memes
    I say we publicly execute the furry

XrayGodzilla, Kevin, Bacon and 3 others like this.
  18. Who am I

Who am I Member

As he kills the furries make sure to scream the famous lines “I am going to ddos you” if you get this reference I will love you forever

HaleStorm likes this.
  19. HaleStorm

HaleStorm Well-Known Member

“Friend”

Draconium likes this.
  20. Frogged

Frogged Well-Known Member

I mean he is always in your discord...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.