1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Infected Kits and Perks

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Anton_b_g, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Anton_b_g

Anton_b_g New Member

I've been playing mci a long time, i played when mci 1.0 was added so i have a ide. My english can be pretty bad but please try to read what i say.

The current mci server is still a BETA (under tests) but something that maked mci 2.0 so funny was that all the infected kits was fun to use. If you had squid you could bubble up ppl or mole which digged under you and backstabbed you, thats something we are missing.

I want Staffs on Project Mayhem to make the kits fun to use that dosen't mean that they should be upgraded on any way just more funny so its not getting borring. They could add back kits like squid or mole but changed them not their bubble and digg path but balance them more.

The second thing i want to announce is that you should prestige your infected kits so you can use the z prestige tokens to zpower and other perks. Then i don't mean that you prestige one perk every time but you prestige first zombie/mzombie then you go to skelle right to werewolf. When you have prestiged all infected classes you get 2 prestige tokens to use.
    If that should be possible you must be able to get every class by unlocking them and you problaby remember the last unlocking system then i don't know how to fix that so you cab maybe help me.
    You lvl up your infected class to 10 or 15 or 20 whatever you want then you prestige it but you don't get anything for prestiging if you haven't prestiged all infected classes.

My 3rd thing i want to say is that you should add Gold Rush to both human and infected and more to infected, Gold Rush should cost like 2 prestige tokens and give you 10-20% to get doubble cookies after a assist or a kill.

Let me know what you guys think and i'm sorry if this announcment were to long and borring maybe hard to read but i'm trying.

2. mocharaven

mocharaven Well-Known Member Builder

I agree mz kits should be fun to use.

Anton_b_g likes this.
  3. MutatedGrape

MutatedGrape Well-Known Member

Finding humor
    A lot of players keep saying how we need to have more cookie gain, but I think we should just have to prestige less for perks, because focus should be on Ranks, Prestige should be more of a special thing, having to prestige so many times for perks sort of makes it look like prestige is the main progress.

Furiosus_, Rockin and Anton_b_g like this.
  4. Anton_b_g

Anton_b_g New Member

Thats true but saving up cookies for 2 days for lvl up 1 rank is not that much of worth.

5. MutatedGrape

MutatedGrape Well-Known Member

Finding humor
    Every round gives about 40-50 cookies with the players there should be without the need of a full server (and even more at higher ranks), so an entire prestige should take about a little more than a day of playtime which sounds right.

The mid ranks are the ones that make it seem so slow since you still gain a few items with almost the same rankup cost as the higher ones, but other than that I think it's fair.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Furiosus_ likes this.