1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

MC 3.0 Feedback

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by SeptimusHeep, Oct 9, 2018.

?

Does the community agree?

1. I agree completely

2. I agree with most things (Comment what you don't)

3. I disagree some things (Comment what you don't agree with)

4. I disagree with most things (Comment)

5. I disagree with everything (Tell me why I suck)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SeptimusHeep

SeptimusHeep New Member

New Complete Feedback MCI 3.0

Infected Kits:
    1: Skeleton's melee is too powerful. Its basically just an upgraded zombie. Please Nerf Melee and a little bit of his armor. It'll be more fun having him as a ranged class with melee as a last resort.
    2: IG is too tanky, and with a 4 attack power weapon he's basically another direct upgrade to zombie. Please Nerf
    3: Enderman is no fun to play against, especially for lower ranks who have no choice but to hide. Please rework.
    4: There's no reason to pick Vampire anymore. Please buff. (If vamp can't fly, why can enderman teleport? I prefered flying to enderman's teleport because at least the vampire had to know where the survivors were, and it didn't work well indoors. He could also be hit during bat form which helped a lot.) I can't stress this enough. Bring back vampire flying and take away enderman teleport. This will help the game soooo much. If you're worried about games not ending because people can't find the last player, then add a player compass that becomes available when the last player is standing.
    5: Baby Zombie's hitbox is really janky and unfun to play against. His speed also makes players feel cheated in multiple ways especially when it comes to parkouring to a pretty cool defensive spot that requires precise jumps. Also you basically
    6: Remove paywall from some basic kits (like Skeleton). People are ok with a few perks for donors. You have to make money somehow. If you decide to keep enderman in then that would be a great Maniac exclusive reward. This will also increase playerbase by keeping new players entertained with enough content to experiment with, and if they have enough fun they'll buy a rank to increase the amount of stuff they can do. Using a metaphore, If they don't have a big free sample, they won't bite the whole thing.
    7. I would like to see kits get minor buffs for leveling them up, but tone them down from last time. This gives you a lot more reason to be infected, and it gives a feeling of accomplishment. Unlocking cosmetics just makes the game lag more : (

Survivor Ranks:
    1. As it stands, the game is really new player unfriendly. New players are at such a disadvantage that it often makes it very unfun for them. You have a major balancing issue. Buff lower ranks, nerf higher ranks.Even with level 20 being the limit, higher ranks are still overpowered.This will increase the amount of new players actually staying with the server instead of joining for one or two games and leaving for good.

Maps:
    1. Please put button spots back in, they were fun. What isn't fun is water and ladder spots where you go down the ladder and just win by default.
    2. There are plenty of good builders out there... Please get some to make the maps less... ugly. I don't want to be too harsh, but a lot of them just look bad... From a gameplay perspective, it would help having more detail that way you can tell where you are on the map easier.

Bugs:
    Fences and bars look really weird, as well as doors in newest release of MC. I still get stuck on Iron Gates in 1.8.
    Trying the command /donor perks kicks me from game. Posting official Discord link in chat warns that they'll ban me for advertising.

Furiosus_ likes this.
  2. MutatedGrape

MutatedGrape Well-Known Member

Finding humor
    I can only agree to Enderman when it's only 4-10 players on, Enderman is by far the best kit during those times, otherwise it's meh. Enderman's cooldown should vary depending on players imo.

Maybe bump cooldown from 15 to 25 seconds, but is decreased by 1 for every 5 players online? (10 secs @ 75 on) I know it's complicated, but Enderman is pure cancer to deal with when you're one of the last 1-2 survivors for the next 2.5 minutes til game ends.

Furiosus_ and SeptimusHeep like this.
  3. MineButcher

MineButcher Well-Known Member

Increasing Forum activites
    Home Page:
    first please allow me to make fun of you for voting for your own poll XD

second of all i think the survivor system is fine as it is. There are already prestige perks to balance lower ranks like juggernaut. Plus survivors are already limited to two grenades(one of the reasons humans were so strong in 2.0), less food, and with the 5% increase in rankups after prestiging newer players should reach commander faster than older players. edit: also the scorestreaks were nerfed for single tankers

Everything i agree with, except the enderman thing, unless they actually make vampires fly.

P.S: use 1.8.9 then you wont get stuck on iron fences :)

SeptimusHeep likes this.
  4. MutatedGrape

Finding humor
    I actually disagree with most kit statements you made, but I guess you did ok with choosing which kits should be buffed/nerfed, but the points are bad. Skeleton an upgraded Zombie?? Iron Golem has a massive hitbox so it being a tank is only a problem in tight spots. Vampire and Enderman isn't a good comparison, since Enderman is punished for it teleporting, and doesn't choose where to teleport, sometimes Endermen just fall off edges around you while a flying Vampire would turn the tables.

Rockin likes this.
  5. Rockin

Rockin Well-Known Member

r̯͖̳̾̀̒̈́͑̍͛ȏ̿̔̉̑k̍͊̃̉̈́̾̈̆̕͞ȉ̡̃͑͂̔̾͘͘n̨̪͎̮̍̇͒́̄͠͠
    r̯͖̳̾̀̒̈́͑̍͛ȏ̿̔̉̑k̍͊̃̉̈́̾̈̆̕͞ȉ̡̃͑͂̔̾͘͘n̨̪͎̮̍̇͒́̄͠͠
    Skeleton and zombie have the same melee stats right? It is an upgraded zombie in the sense that skeleton just has a bow on top of that. I just think skeleton should be punished for close combat as a ranged kit. Also, are you trying to say the extra 12% armour iron golem gets (over standard armour) as well as its ability makes up for its large hitbox? Or do you also think it needs a damage nerf? At least to 3.5.

6. MutatedGrape

Finding humor
    Zombie has 6 'shirts' of armor, Skeleton has 4. If you guys are talking about the armor from before, it was a bug that was fixed.

Iron Golem I feel is fine where it's at. It can't block, which would've been useful in the only places where the hitbox doesn't matter. The thing that I was kinda thinking about is the ability, it does 5 true damage, I thought it was pretty good, but others told me it wasn't that much, I can't exactly know because I don't have access to the kit so I'll leave it to some others, but I can say that I had no problem comboing the kit while out in the open.

Rockin likes this.
  7. lordslaughter20

lordslaughter20 Well-Known Member

The name says it all
    Barbados, No that is not a part of Jamaica -_-
    Nerf freaking werewolf. I've been preaching this from the beginning, I don't care if it was "nerfed" to only having a weapon that does 3 damage it has full chain armor. People spent last weekend saying that skeleton is too bulky and needs a nerf because it had full chain while everyone is ok with werewolf with it.