1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Important MCI 3.0 Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by maxben34, May 24, 2018.

1. Who am I

Who am I Member

Some hackers though are fun and people enjoy them. There was this one hacker who nobody wanted to report because he was funny. Granted the guy wasn’t hacking it was just his gaming chair and aj messed up. Give people a second chance what’s the worse that could happen they hack again and get banned. Half of them probably forgot about the server.

2. Jacob76598

Jacob76598 New Member

I have been wondering will the holiday specials we bought like christmas and thanksgiving. Ive been reading everyones questions and alot of them want some classes removed so will the kits that were included in those bundles be deleted or nerfed?

2. Im glad they decided to reset and completly redo mci i remember when i used to play closer to the dying age. Z_hobo destroyed everyone in the game getting 100kills every game pretty much which sucked for newer players. Because of the high ranking people and how strong they were they made alot of new players not play

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  3. Banter Lord

Banter Lord New Member

(Btw don’t read if you don’t wanna waste time, I ramble by accident, just trying to save some people some time)

Hmm, MCI, probs the best game I ever played since I got Minecraft back in 2011, one of first servers ever played.
    Anyway I loved super gaming, Original MCI was brilliant, but similar to now 2.0 player base is the issue.
    Not many things I don’t like bout MCI rn since I try and adapt and not complain however shock is so annoying and op, it has good health capsbilites and teleports to players, idm enderman cus it’s a free kill but those kits like vamp, endie and shock I hate because of them not having to try and find you.
    And probs the only thing I don’t like are ALL of the new maps, they are trash and have no spots for varying play styles, no good camping spots which some like and tanking, well that can be done anywhere, but the old maps were brilliant, so try and bring back some old ones in new MCI.
    Everything else idc I trust you people since it’s your financial loss if it doesn’t work, I still have actually good games to play outside of Minecraft, which might as well die already. MCI is only thing I like bout it, and is keeping me holding on to these last few ropes for my childhood game, do gud.