Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by maxben34, Sep 28, 2018.
YOU WANT BEEF WITH ME? COME ON THEN LITTLE BOY LET'S GET INVOLVED. YOU AINT SIDEMEN!
Wow same day as mario party
my teacher asked us what is due Oct.5th, i told him mci 3.0 release
So can we have access to all the kits (even holiday kits) and companions this week? I think it'd be a fun way to spend the last days of 2.0 well except for the mayhem + guys since they already have all the kits (sorry idk how to make it fun for you guys).
Give them the beloved Mayhem- for a day.
Just to clarify, is the beta just lasting for the weekend or longer?
Is there a specific time?
Not as of yet, expect it to be around 3-5 PM EST, hopefully closer to 3.
Yeah hopefully closer the 3 'cause Ive got to work at 5.
Hopefully closer to the 5 'cause I've got to work at 3.
Hopefully closer to 5 'cause timezones, I got school, and an SAT the next day.
Nooooooo we definitely need it closer to 3
Well, we have longer than all weekend (however long that means). So you’re all fine!
I've got Friday AND Monday off so extra grind time for me
I'll just skip the first days of school next week until my break starts for the rest.
Dropping feedback real quick:
1: IG is too powerful
2: Enderman still takes no skill to play and is no fun to play against. Please remove or rework.
3. Remove paywall from most basic kits (like Skeleton). People are ok with a few perks for donors. You have to make money somehow.
4. Game is really new player unfriendly. New players are at such a disadvantage that it often makes it very unfun for them. Even with level 20 being the limit, they're still overpowered. You have a major balancing issue. Buff lower ranks, nerf higher ranks.
5. I would like to see kits get minor buffs for leveling them up, but tone them down from last time. This gives you a lot more reason to be infected, and it gives a feeling of accomplishment.
6. There are plenty of good builders out there... Please get some to make the maps less... ugly. A lot of them are really bad...
7. Add a compass for last player that way Enderman doesn't have to be necessary for a win.
Bugs: Fences and bars look really weird, as well as doors.
Trying the command /donor perks kicks me from game.
Have you even played 2.0 lmao
Apparently you have.
I think they did ranks just fine it's just everyone is still 2 pieces of leather at least, so the games can end quick
For number 5 I was talking about Infected Kits, not ranks. I should've clarified.
Separate names with a comma.