1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

(MCI 3.0) Zombie buff ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Bacon, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Bacon

Bacon Well-Known Member

Playing Project mayhem on my computer
    Home Page:
    Gamemode: Minecraft Infected

Pros:
    lets non donors have a fair chance at being infected

Cons -

Suggestion:

These are just a few things i came up with in a few minutes that could be used, use only 2-4 of them though because you don't want it to be too strong or too weak like it already is.

BUFF ZOMBIE

Ideas

Passive 1 1 score gives you a cooked potato instead of a normal potato

Passive 2 Can't be effected by negative effects

Passive 3 50% chance to come back to life. resurrect with 50% of previous max health each time.

Passive 4 Scratch, 25% chance to deal 1 extra damage and inflict poison

Passive 5 A slightly nerfed version of surge

Passive 6 Spawn a zombie in your place when you're killed (if the zombie kills the survivor, you get the kill)

Passive 7 0.05+ damage to survivors for each perk they have

Passive 8 spawn with a medic bandage for infected

Passive 9 when at or below 50% health, deal +1 damage

Passive 10 start with full hunger, hunger will go down slowly but resets to full when hit, when at 3 or below, the next time you hit a survivor you will get strength 1, speed 3, resistance 1, this will only last 2 seconds for each hunger above 3, and will reset to full hunger when finished.

(2 seconds for each hunger below 3, minimum of 2, maximum of 6 seconds)

Ability 1 Deflect, time correctly by right clicking your sword to negate 70% of the damage that would've been dealt to you. (7s)

Ability 2 Replication, switch the equipment of you and your enemy. (does not take prestige perk items, and food) for 4 seconds (12s)

Ability 3 Plant merging, stand on a plant block (Grass, wood, leaves, etc) and deal a certain amount of damage based on the block (cooldown based on block)

Ability 4 Dust generation, blind all enemies around you for 3 seconds (12s)

Ability 5 Eat, eat your enemy and heal some health depending on how many hearts of damage you did before getting hit (15s)

2. MutatedGrape

MutatedGrape Well-Known Member

Finding humor
    It's just my opinion, but infected I see are still winning most rounds, and we're about the place where everyone's with some iron armor, but not a Commander, which I think should be the case where you hardly see a Commander. I think Zombie's fine, other kits need some tweaking more than Zombie.

But while here, I think cooked brains should heal more hp, normal brains you get every kill while cooked brains you only get on 2 scorestreak.

3. Bacon

Bacon Well-Known Member

Playing Project mayhem on my computer
    Home Page:
    it's a long term solution, i don't think this would be added for another few weeks until someone is at least prestige 3

4. Furiosus_

Furiosus_ Well-Known Member

CookieCollector
    Home Page:
    Imo infected need a buff in the near future, but not right now. Once the first person gets to like prestige 2-3 I think it would be a good moment to do so. The negative effect of this is that new players will have a harder time. But on the other side it also wouldn't be fun to have someone get high scorestreaks every other round.