1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

[MCI] /mz

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by MutatedGrape, Aug 9, 2018.

?

Good idea?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MutatedGrape

MutatedGrape Well-Known Member

Finding humor
    Guys I know I've already made this suggestion before but those who've bumped their old threads have gotten theirs locked before, and my last one was so long ago with old comments so I'm pretty sure just making a new one would be better.

Suggestion name:

/motherzombie

What gamemode is it for:
    MCI "3.0"

What does your suggestion do:
    What this suggestion does exactly is bring the command /motherzombie, or /mz, so you become a Mother Zombie when the round starts, everyone would be more likely to start with what they wanted to be. This will make it so half the server wouldn't be infected when the round starts and players who want to survive have a greater chance of not being a Mother Zombie.

But what if they wanted to be another kit other than Mother Zombie, wouldn't it be faster to /kill? What I suggest alongside with /mz is the option to disable the Mother Zombie kit (not disabling being chosen for MZ), this way you would immediately be your chosen kit anytime you're infected (MZ is meant to be one of the best kits so imo it should reduce deaths when they do this).

Pros of your suggestion:
    - Players start with what they want to be.
    - Less infected at the start of rounds.
    - Faster shortcut than /kill if you don't want to start at spawn.

Cons of your suggestion:
    - There'd occasionally still be players doing /kill if there's too many volunteers.

Example of how it could look in game:
    "You will now start the round as a Mother Zombie!"
    "There is already enough players volunteering as a Mother Zombie."

Other information: I wanted to suggest this after finally getting to play MCI 2.0 again for a bit, this came up after some rounds and I want told to give a suggestion by staff to see what the community thinks, so please leave a review!

InPepeWeTrust, Bacon and npeters96 like this.
  2. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Climbing the ladder for woof king
    add this or i mad