1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

MCI Request - Bring back ladder spots

Discussion in 'MCInfected 2.0 Discussion' started by Nick, Aug 25, 2018.

?

Bring back the OG ladder spots?

Poll closed Sep 8, 2018.
  1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    68.2%
  1. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Climbing the ladder for woof king
    Since 3.0 is returning to its roots, ladder spots were always part of the game. I miss the days where people would buy 30 mystery boxes as commander and prestige, and get a 40+ scorestreak bye camping a ladder spot. I miss the days where blaze and wither was actually helpful, because it can deal true damage to people camping in ladder spots. I miss the days when people would get really excited when nuketown or lookout gets chosen as the next map. I want ladder spots back!

2. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

Ruffino Ristorante Italiano.
    No thanks, having high prestiges getting 80ss+ each ladder spot game is not what MCI 3 needs.

3. Furiosus_

Furiosus_ Well-Known Member

CookieCollector
    Home Page:
    I don't feel like I can judge about this yet, because there is not much known about the game yet. Like the power of the prestige perks and humans in general. But more important which infected classes will be in the game, and how effective they will be against certain playstyles.

But to still answer the question: Yes if the spots are like Lookout nowadays, where there is multiple ways to get in the spot, which makes communication with each other other important for both the humans and the infected. But No to the spots like how Lookout used to be where one human can hold the line easily without any afford.

Rockin likes this.
  4. Rockin

Rockin Well-Known Member

Cookie Farming
    Agreed. Spots should have multiple entries.

Also, making wither and blaze overpowered doesn't justify overpowered ladder spots. To be honest I never liked the idea of wither skeleton. It felt like an unnecessary kit. The Wither ability just gives it extra damage with hits and Skulls was already an ability with blaze. If I remember correctly, we're keeping blaze with just it's Fire Bombs ability, which I think is fair with the current ladder spots.

5. Masteraj12

Masteraj12 (☞゚ヮ゚)☞Sr. Moderatoror☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Sr. Mod

The entire balance of the game is going to be very different and it will be really hard to predict how over or underpowered survivors may be. I'd rather wait until after some time is logged on the game so we can learn what needs to be done to give humans a balance. If humans happen to be getting high scorestreaks without even needing spots, we shouldn't add them in the first place, right?

chessgeek10, ImWithSmart and Nick like this.
  6. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Climbing the ladder for woof king
    I suppose your right

7. Foxtrot9o

Foxtrot9o New Member

Ive been playing mc infected since 2013 and just the thought of them adding it back makes me mad

Rockin likes this.