1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

[McInfected] Creeper Infected Kit

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by CREEPER__1, Jun 15, 2016.

?

Would You like to see this kit in McInfected? What Aspects are Overpowered? PLEASE SELECT 2 ANSWERS.

1. The Entire Kit is OP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ability #1 OP

20.0%
  3. Ability #2 OP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Armor OP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The Kit is Balanced and isn't OP.

46.7%
  6. Don't like it, would prefer Kit isn't Put in Game.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's Perfect, the Entire Kit is Balanced and I Would Like to See It Put in Game.

46.7%
  8. I like the idea of the Kit, but it can use some changes.

46.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CREEPER__1

CREEPER__1 Well-Known Member

Meme Expert and Hentai Enthusiast
    On my gaming chair making PM-MC hentai and memes
    For the Poll Please: Select 2 Answers One From Each Category (1st Category: first 5 questions) (2nd
    Category: Last 3 Questions)

Suggestion name:
    Creeper Infected Kit for MCI

What gamemode is it for: McInfected

What does your suggestion do: Adds a new infected kit into MCInfected.

Armor: a chain chestplate & chain boots, a gold helmet & gold boots.

Pros of your suggestion: Gives people another reason to buy Mayhem and Mayhem+ and gives people another kit to play and rank up.

Cons of your suggestion: Maybe OP but can be tweaked.

Example of how it could look in game: A creeper.

About the kit:
    Armor: a chainchestplate & chain boots, a green leather helmet & green leather pants.
    Weapon: a stone axe
    Other: Creeper Head, and Gunpowder
    How To Unlock:
    Buy mayhem or mayhem+ rank, or get 500 frag grenade kills and deal 800 fire damage to infected. (Subject to change)
    Abilities Overview: This kit has 2 abilities.
    Special ability #1 called Outburst (Item:Creeper Head) that sends out a single or group of creeper (depending on path level) that target and run toward survivors, then once they touch a survivor they blow up dealing explosive damage to the survivor and other survivors around them. As the paths for Outburst are leveled up the cooldown for the ability decreases and creepers will begin to gain more health, run faster, and have a chance to cause deadly effects to survivors when they blow up on them such as causing either nausea, blindness, or slowness for 3 seconds. If the Outburst path reaches level 5 there is a 8% chance of spawning a charged creeper that runs faster than normal creepers and deals more damage on impact.
    Special ability #2 called Backfire (Item:Gunpowder) This ability allows the player to basically be a living frag grenade or just be like a regular creeper mob. The player right clicks the gunpowder activating backfire which makes you do explosive damage to players near you (depending on how far your blast damage reaches depends on you path level) but you have to wait 2 seconds until your explosion takes effect (it could take shorter periods of time to explode depending on path level) while you are exploding you are giving slowness I and a creeper exploding animation plays.

Ability #1(Outburst) Paths:
    Outburst I: (Right Click Creeper Head to Use) Spawn 1 Creeper with 3 hearts that chases survivors to deal explosive damage on contact. Deals 2 true damage to the player directly hit, and 1 damage to nearby survivors in a 2 block radius. (30 second Cooldown) - to unlock the next path level deal 150 damage to survivors with your creeper minion(s).

Outburst II: Spawn 2 Creepers with 4 hearts each, and deals 2.5 true damage to the player directly hit by the creeper, and deal 1 true damage to near by survivors in a 2 block radius. (29 Second Cooldown) - to unlock the next path level deal 300 damage to survivors with your creeper minion(s).

Outburst III: Spawn 2 Creepers with 4 and 1/2 hearts each, and deals 3 hearts of true damage to the player directly hit, and deal 1.5 hearts of true damage to nearby survivors in a 2 block radius. Creepers have a 80% chance of exploding when killed dealing 1 true damage to nearby survivors within a 2 block radius. (28 Second Cooldown) - to unlock the next path level deal 600 damage to survivors with your creeper minion(s).

Outburst IV: Spawn 3 Creepers with 4 and 1/2 hearts each, with speed I for 7 seconds, and deals 3.5 hearts of true damage to the player directly hit, and deal 2 hearts of true damage to nearby survivors in a 2.5 block radius. Creepers have a 60% chance of giving the survivor directly hit by the creeper nausea, blindness, or slowness for 2 seconds. Creepers have a 90% chance of exploding when killed by a survivor or fall damage dealing 1 true damage to nearby survivors within a 2 block radius. (27 Second Cooldown) - to unlock the next path level deal 800 damage to survivors with your creeper minion(s) and get 80 direct impacts on survivors with creeper minion(s).

Outburst V: Spawn 3 Creepers with 5 hearts each, with speed II for 6 Seconds, and deals 4 hearts of true damage to the player directly hit, and deal 2 hearts of true damage to nearby survivors in 2.5 block radius. Creepers have 70% chance of giving the survivor directly hit by the creeper nausea, blindness, or slowness for 3 seconds. Creepers have a 100% chance of exploding when killed by a survivor or fall damage dealing 1 and 1/2 true damage to nearby survivors within a 2 block radius. There is a 8% chance a lightning creeper spawns replacing one of the 3 original creepers and deals 4 true damage to a survivor hit directly and 3 true damage to nearby survivors, with permanent speed II, and sets fire to any nearby survivors when killed for 3 seconds. (27 Second Cooldown)

Ability #2 (Backfire) Paths:
    Backfire I: (Right Click Gunpowder to activate)Wait 3 seconds until your explosion activates. Deal 1.5 true damage to survivors within a 2 block radius of your explosion. You are given slowness I while you are exploding. (20 Second Cooldown) - to upgrade to the next path level deal 400 damage to survivors with your backfire ability.

Backfire II: Wait 2.5 Seconds until your explosion activates. Deal 2 true damage to survivors within a 2 block radius of your explosion. You are given slowness I while you are exploding. 50% chance of giving survivors who were hit by your explosion nausea, blindness, or slowness for 2 Seconds. (19 Second Cooldown) - to upgrade to the next path level deal 700 damage to survivors with your backfire ability.

Backfire III: Wait 2.5 Seconds until your explosion activates. Deal 2.5 true damage to survivors within a 2 block radius of your explosion. You are given Slowness I and Resistance I while you are exploding. 60% chance of giving survivors hit by your explosion nausea, blindess, or slowness for 2.5 Seconds. (18 Second Cooldown) - to upgrade to the next path level deal 1200 damage to survivors with your backfire ability and Kill 50 Survivors after using your Backfire Ability on them.

Backfire IV: Wait 2 Seconds until your explosion activates. Deal 3 true damage to survivors withing a 2.5 block radius of your explosion. You are given Slowness I and Resistance I while you are exploding. 70% chance of giving survivors hit by your explosion nausea, blindness, or slowness for 3 Seconds. (17 Second Cooldown) - to upgrade to the next path deal 2000 damage to survivors with your backfire ability and Kill 150 Survivors after using your backfire ability.

Backfire V: Wait 1 Second until your explosion activates. Deal 3 true damage to survivors within a 3 block radius of your explosion. You are given Slowness I and Resistance II while you are exploding. 80% chance of giving survivors hit by your explosion nausea, blindness, or slowness for 3 Seconds. 10% chance of Lighting survivors hit by your explosion on fire for 2 Seconds. (16 Second Cooldown)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

Ruffino Ristorante Italiano.
    I like, I like, I like, I like, I like, I like, I like. this is awesome. Nice work meme queen,

Agent40 and CREEPER__1 like this.
  3. Keldricc

Keldricc Well-Known Member

Professional block game bowspammer
    Home Page:
    Clear bias

4. Dat_Skeleton

Dat_Skeleton Well-Known Member

Your information is not as private as you think ;)
    Home Page:
    Maybe make the outburst one do damage to yourself as well, then eventually at level 5 you take no damage.

CREEPER__1 likes this.
  5. Furiosus_

Furiosus_ Well-Known Member

CookieCollector
    Home Page:
    Maybe it would be cool if the outburst path shoots you up in the air 10 blocks or so, this way you can get on camping spots and you take the fall damage so it's a bit more realistic, so basicly what @Dat_Skeleton said.

6. Skyzip

Skyzip Well-Known Member

Doesn't sound too OP. I really like it!

7. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Climbing the ladder for woof king
    Awesome kit! But a cool feature would be if the creeper is lit on fire, it will blow up himself :D

8. Luke

Luke The Classy British Mod Moderator

Hub AFKer
    Looks like a really fun kit! One question though, how would you unlock the kit? Maybe hit infected with frag grenades for Backfire, and 'kill infected minions' (such as spawned wolves and slimes) for Outburst?

9. AlextheMoodyTeen

AlextheMoodyTeen Member

Student
    This seems to me if it were to be implemented it would be a mayhem-mayhem+ kit its a combination between werewolf and shock, and in my opinion once the paths are at 5 they seem a little unbalanced which would be fine if it was donor kit.

10. AntiquePork

AntiquePork Active Member

Professional Trigger-er
    Home Page:
    I think you should make it so that you take damage when you explode, so you can't constantly run in and out.

CREEPER__1 likes this.
  11. CREEPER__1

I'm still trying to tweak the kit a bit to make it more fair and balanced. Although I want the kit to be available only for mayhem and mayhem+, and you won't be able to unlock it by doing missions like phantom, shock, and titan. However this could change if the owners or other players think it's too pay to win. I also like what some of you guys are suggesting about the kit to make it more balanced.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  12. Frogged

Frogged Well-Known Member

Yeah no, don't be a biased piece'o'crap because you have Mayhem. It would be unlockable and for maybe Insane? (Since it's green)

13. CREEPER__1

I honestly don't care what donor rank it's for or if you can unlock it by doing challenges. The only reason I made it for mayhem-mayhem+ is because a good amount of people have mayhem, and I don't see a problem with insane getting the kit either, I just don't want it to be that too many people on the server unlock this kit because as of now if it were available for say maniac or lower mass amounts of people would be using this kit and it would be obscure chaos. I honestly wouldn't even care if mayhem+ only got this kit. The reasoning for it being mayhem-mayhem+ is because it is a very strong kit right now as of the stats I set for it and upper tier ranks that cost more money should have the benefit of getting more powerful infected kits. Another reason for it being mayhem-mayhem+ is that mayhem only gets you 2 infected kits which are blaze and werewolf, werewolf is one of the easiest kits to unlock and most people already have acquired the kit without even buying mayhem so lots of people have access to it, blaze on the other hand is extremely hard to unlock but it's not that good of a kit as of right now due to the nerfs it received. I want this kit to be for mayhem because it would give people another reason to buy it since they have probably already unlocked werewolf they can look forward to another kit to play that comes with their rank. Like I said earlier I don't care what donor rank gets the kit or whether you can unlock it by doing challenges I'm just explaining why I chose it to be for mayhem-mayhem+, I don't want too many people to get their hands on it because it would just rip through humans, and if they want to make it for lots of people to acquire they can always tweak with the stats that so it wouldn't be so scary if lots of people own it.

14. Frogged

Frogged Well-Known Member

So what subject did you complete this paragraph for?

15. CREEPER__1

Russian class Cyka Blyat

Alpace likes this.
  16. MutatedGrape

MutatedGrape Well-Known Member

Finding humor
    Not a bad suggestion, but I would honestly rather have Creeper as a companion than a kit, it seems to fit better that way.

17. CREEPER__1

bump

Dat_Skeleton likes this.