1. Hello Guest!

    Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

    Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

[Minecraft Infected] Reputation Suggestion

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by SherfkeGrande, Nov 11, 2017.

  1. SherfkeGrande

    SherfkeGrande New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2015
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    21
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Moonlight
    Location:
    Honeymoon Ãve
    Now, reputation is kind of useless, but I think it could be very useful!

    Currently, there is no other way to obtain personal boosters than buying them on the site. With my suggestion, a one game only personal booster can be obtained by buying this with reputation.

    Here are some of the ideas:

    Shop Ideas

    250 1 game 2x night personal booster
    500 1 game 2x cookie personal booster
    700 1 game eclipse personal booster
    1000 random amount of cookies 500-1000
    1750 1 God apple for next game
    2500 1500 cookies
    5000 server booster present: 40% chance for night, 40% chance for cookie booster, 20% chance for eclipse booster

    I know, not the most original rewards but it's just a suggestion.
     
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    ImWithSmart, Agent40, Bacon and 3 others like this.
  2. CREEPER__1

    CREEPER__1 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2016
    Messages:
    352
    Likes Received:
    1,537
    Trophy Points:
    93
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Meme Expert
    Location:
    On my gaming chair making original memes
    Nice ideas but I don’t think anyone will buy the booster bundle when they can buy personal 1 round boosts, or the 1500 cookies for 2500 reputation.
     
  3. CRACKYAK

    CRACKYAK New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2015
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
    Is the booster present a server wide booster or a personal one?
     
  4. SherfkeGrande

    SherfkeGrande New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2015
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    21
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Moonlight
    Location:
    Honeymoon Ãve
    Server
     
  5. Draconium

    Draconium Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2017
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    329
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Pro Minecwaft pwayer
    Location:
    idk
    This is the only thing I don't agree with.

    But, everything else sounds like an amazing idea!
     
    Frogged and Jimme like this.

Share This Page