1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

My Apology Thread

Discussion in 'Time is Money BETA Discussion' started by IronPastor7, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny New Member

I hate to tend the flames, but lets all calm down.

I don't like to take sides, but my god you guys just might as well pour gasoline into a bonfire, cause thats what this is.

You are all saying we have our "right" to our opinion, but "Papaskid" shared his and you guys all tell him to get off??

Ironpastor, on offence, but you can have a opinion, but if you repeatably state what you think, it gets a bit annoying (apologies, if this isn't true, im going off everything in this thread.) You litterly made a apology thread, which is good, but why not just pm the people you were rude too? Why make the whole thing public, its kinda of obvious whats going to happen.

Just sharing my opinion, and as you all said, I have my right to share it without punishment.

2. Turtleguy2018

Turtleguy2018 Well-Known Member

Gas Station Owner
    Thats what i said :/

3. Rod337

Rod337 Well-Known Member

Squids cleaning lady
    Home Page:
    If you see squid being "rude", dont respond, and he wont retaliate. 78.94% of the time his "retaliation" is something like: Ay lmao, or Kek xD
    I dont really know what happened either because i was not online yesterday, so i missed this one.

Nitromaniac, PapaSkid and TheStalePvP like this.
  4. Agent40

Agent40 Well-Known Member YouTube

Famous Youtuber
    @IronPastor7 you shouldn't need to be sorry, after all things happen and life goes on, although it is nice that you would make a Apology thread. Even though i was not included in what ever went on i am just going to say this now. Its just Factions.

5. PapaSkid

PapaSkid Well-Known Member

Quinn Top lane
    I rarely say kek though :(

6. Frogged

Frogged Well-Known Member

Don't you ever put 'rude' in apostrophes when you are talking about Squid. No, it's not always ayy lmao or Kek, it's "YOU ARE AN AUTISTIC BITCH" or "Kill yourself dumbass" which is stupid no one won't do anything.

scapecrafter likes this.
  7. Turtleguy2018

Turtleguy2018 Well-Known Member

Gas Station Owner
    Squids not all bad tho :/

8. PapaSkid

Quinn Top lane
    Could you link me to a post where I've said that?

Oh you can't? Interesting.

9. OhhMage

OhhMage Member

*grabs jewish popcorn cos at least 3 other jews commented here*

PapaSkid likes this.
  10. Rod337

Rod337 Well-Known Member

Squids cleaning lady
    Home Page:
    He doesnt say that... People just amuse he does... But he literally hasn't... I can confirm this because i went through all his posts looking for an instance where he said kek but i couldnt find any... Rly... try yourself. Squid is "rude", and by "rude" i mean people exaggerate allot

PapaSkid likes this.
  11. BritishBear

BritishBear Well-Known Member

Store Operative at Homebase
    One thing that really bugs me about this community is how every just seems to love to talk about the previous actions rather than current ones. Nobody seems interested in those. The past is done, it cannot be changed, and it cannot be forgotten. People make mistakes, like you, and I. I've personally had issues with people bringing up bad actions I have taken in the past that I wish I hadn't, the only time people ever talk about things I've done is stuff I've done in the past. I can see quite clearly here that Squid is going through the same situation. He use to be a really sour, savage man, and yes I have seen him call someone autistic and other names in the past. Squid has changed, he doesn't exactly show the highest respect for people, but I don't think anyone here does. Squid is actually a really nice guy when you don't treat him like shit because of previous statements he has made and no doubtfully wants to try and forget.
    Give him a break some of you, for once...

PS: Why this thread is still going on I don't know.

12. PapaSkid

Quinn Top lane
    Bandwagon's....

BritishBear likes this.
  13. OhhMage

OhhMage Member

Squid, fancy some popcorn?

14. Frogged

This is what I don't understand of this. On the previous forums, and some here (Now it doesn't always have to be comments or threads, private messages work too), he has been calling people "autistic" or "kill yourself" but hey, it's all fine because it was in the past! So if I tell you to kill yourself and to shut the fuck up, I must be left alone because it was 'in the past' when I said it, and that is your whole point isn't it? He probably needs to get some respect. I am actually pretty surprised that he wasn't forum banned yet, or even worse, banned in GAME because of his foul mouth against others. Right now that I see, you are the ONLY, and I mean ONLY moderator that see's NOTHING wrong with how Squid acts, but, he is a racist, & a foul-mouthed human being.

Now, you will reply to this post saying "Oh, well, that was on the old forums" and all that other bullshit. BUT THAT DOES NOT GET RID OF THE FACT how he somehow managed to pull away from every type of punishment. Oh, he was forum banned! But wait, he was unbanned 1 day after! Holy shit! Big enough ban! Fuck no. Oh, he was banned by max for having a name of "KKKNiggerSlayer!" Boom, he changed his name, and was unbanned! After what, 2-3 days? Fucking bullshit.

I was unfairly banned for having "forcefield" when I didn't have them. That was in the past, why do I still get badmouthed for it? People everyday still have Teegah's stupid ass proof which was no proof AT ALL. It was in the past but I still get shit on.

TL;DR,
    READ THE FUCKING POST ALL THE WAY THROUGH IF YOU HAV NOT

scapecrafter likes this.
  15. Pokemaniac

Pokemaniac Well-Known Member Wiki Team Builder

Builder / Wiki Staff
    Home Page:

Turtleguy2018, Rod337 and BritishBear like this.
  16. BritishBear

BritishBear Well-Known Member

Store Operative at Homebase
    [] For a start I have never said that everything is suddenly "okay" just because it's all in the past, because it's not. What he did is over, weeks, months ago, why you (and other people) are still here attacking him because of what he use to be like really beats me, it's unnecessary action. I'll be honest, when I first met squid I didn't like him all that much, for quite obvious reasons. But I took no notice of him (excluding moderating).I'm not going to go around harassing him because that would only make me just as bad as him. That's pretty much what you're doing right now, you complain a lot, and by the looks of it, with a bit of anger, because of what he use to do but here you are harassing him because of it. Just forget it and move on...

[] Squid actually has a lot of respect for people once you stop treating him like sht, right now you're the only one doing so, so he's obviously not going to show you much respect if you're attacking him.

[] He's been banned, muted, temp-banned, you name it, many times already.

[] I aint mod dude :) I'm also pretty sure there are numerous other staff members that see nothing wrong with squid most days now, sometimes he steps over the line, on the very rare occasion, but not nearly as much as he use to.

[] Obviously you do not understand the reasoning behind banning someone for an offensive name. We ban them purely because of the name. If it gets changed, then there is no more reason for him to be unbanned. We do this every time we ban someone because of their username. You can even ask @Kevin (not sure if he's still banned). Recently he was banned for his username, and at the time we banned him we spoke to him and very clearly stated that upon his name being changed to something more appropriate, he will be unbanned, however soon that may have been.

I wont be responding here again to you because I refuse to quarrel with someone who seems to always have to resort to anger or violence (as quite clearly shown by PokeManiac in the post above this), seriously, calm yourself down.

Rod337 and PapaSkid like this.
  17. Frogged

I am seriously tired of me being told that I am the only one "doing" so. I've seen @Hoozier and @AmortusR telling him to get off the computer and get some respect. This is obviously something you will never understand.

Also, just because you aren't a mod now, you were a former moderator either on this server or SG's so you should know by now.

scapecrafter likes this.
  18. Frogged

Funny thing was, I made a post about this. The post was to stop using cuss words to stop the dis-respectfulness but they said it wasn't in need because it wasn't aimed at anyone. NONE of those words aimed at anyone directly. (Teegah's stupid ASS proof, which means the proof was stupid and not complete).

scapecrafter likes this.
  19. Frogged

I also want to know why you skipped over the part that was the whole point of the reply, down there at the end. It's because there is nothing to say isn't there?

@Pokemaniac And yeah, it's legit. Check my thread posts.

20. Rod337

Rod337 Well-Known Member

Squids cleaning lady
    Home Page:
    Yeah @BritishBear pretty much said what i was trying to say. Also @Hoozier only calls him out when it is necessary to call him out, instead of just harassing him for the things he used to do. I hate this community for that. Also he was got a forum ban under false pretenses, since there where no written forum rules. Not really something to gloat about, but he really has changed himself, and for the better.

And lets not make this personal, but Teegah's stupid ass proof was enough to get you banned, which is enough evidence on its own. While it is probably true that people get falsely banned, the amount is so small that i cannot believe you where not hacking at all. Man up and prove yourself worthy like some people i knew about. Claiming you didn't hack will not gain trust back, admitting you did and proving yourself changed will.

TheStalePvP likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.